Chapter 13:

I began the spell in my head. Suddenly, everything went dark and red around me. I didn't open my eyes and stayed concentrate. I will not let anything happen today. After I finish it, I will destroy the witches and live my life with Theo'. Some wind came inside the house... I didn't move. Then, we heard storms but I stayed in the same position even if I felt pain in my stomach. I yelled, my teeth closed. After a while, everything explode around me and I opened my eyes. I felt blood running down my nose.

I fell on the floor, before hearing everyone screaming

I fell on the floor, before hearing everyone screaming. My head was pounding but I stood up. Shit. Every little witches of this town were there, in front of me. Their eyes widen when they understood what I did. They all thrown me on the wall behind me but I was so angry, I didn't control anything. I pressed my arms and my chest and then, screamed while opening them. I flew in the air and a red light escaped me. We heard an explosion but my powers continued to fly away around me while my tears were running down my cheeks. I couldn't stop but this time, it didn't hurt like last time. I was powerful and felt good. My eyes darkened red and after a little time, I fell on my knee to the floor. I jumped on my feet, victoriously. 

But then, my eyes went wide

But then, my eyes went wide. Everything was burn. The witches disappeared because of my powers. I looked for my family but they weren't there. I fell back to the floor, crying. I... can't. I didn't, right? It's not me! Suddenly, someone put a finger under my chin to make me look at him. Theo' smiled at me with love in his eyes. I hugged him in disbelief. They ran before I explode... But then, I realized, I killed the witches?

-Yeah, you did, answered Theodore like he read in my mind. But now, we have to run away. I know you hate that but... Everyone will try to hurt you know... And our family wants to go back in Mystic Falls for something. I don't think you want that. Right?

He kissed me while I was frozen. I can't leave my family. How can we?

-It's just a goodbye, Sylvia. We're immortal. Remember?

I nodded and looked around to see all my family with a proud look. I laughed and smiled before going upstairs. I waited for Theodore, asking myself if the spell worked or not... The only thing I can tell, is that, I had the best night ever.

I jumped on my feet and ran to the bathroom, my hand on my mouth. What the hell? I threw up literally all I had in my stomach and sighed. Berk! A second vague came as Theo' was coming next to me with he's vampire speed. Since I fought the witches, I throw up every single minutes, I don't know why! Maybe I used my powers too much. I sighed and go brush my teeth. It has been two days that Theodore told me we had to run away. Apparently, we're going in a house in New York where one witch accepted to help us. She's Theodore's best friend so we can trust her. I looked at me in the mirror and sighed again when I saw how much pale I was. Theo' hugged by behind. I stayed a while like that before I walked outside and went downstairs in the living room. I sighed when all the heads turned towards me:

-You thrown up again? asked Elijah with an anxious look.

-Yeah, I begin to get annoyed!

-Well, said Freya, entering in the room, I think you're gonna stay like that for a little while!

-What do you mean? I asked scared.

Theo' hold my hand.

-Because your spell worked, Sylvia.

I froze. Wait. What?

Author's note: What do you think? What will happen? Will she be attack by other witches?