Chapter 5

I froze when I recognized the voice. I stood up more quickly than I have ever did and looked at the door. Theodore smiled when he saw me. He tried to walk pass to Elena to join me but she stepped towards him. She put her hand on his chest and I ran to him. I took his hand and put him behind me.

-Don't you have enough with your two toys, Elena? I yelled at her.

-We never know, she smirked.

I was going to answer something when I was trappee in a hug. I hugged Theodore and I heard my two friends giggle. I blushed and took a step back.

-Girls, this is Theodore Mikealson.

They looked at each other and frowned their eyebrows.

-He wasn't born a Mikealson but the family kind of adopted him.

-Oh, they said smiling at him, nice to meet you.

-It's very nice to meet you too, he answered, Sysy, I'm sorry we didn't text you, we all wanted, even Niklaus! We just wanted to be sure it wasn't too dangerous for you.

-So you came here where everyone can follow you, right, I joked smiling.

-Kind of, he frowned thinking about it.

-Are you alone here or..., I said hopefully.

-No, the others are at the house... 'want to visit them?

-Can I?

-Of course you can, they're waiting for you!

I ran out of the house and let Theo' drive me to his new house. After a while, we stopped in front of a huge manor, again. Why do they always have houses like that really? He made me enter and I hugged immediately Rebekah who didn't see me coming. She screamed happily and hugged me back. Then, Elijah came and I did the same. I hesitated to hug Kol to but he just hit my shoulder sightly with a smile. I smiled and shook my head. He's never gonna change, isn't? Freya took me in her arms and then I saw Klaus. What am I suppose to do? You know what? Witches only have one life! I ran in his direction and jumped in his arms. He froze for a moment and then just did like Kol but on my back. I sat on the couch and said:

-Why are you all here?

-I need to take my revenge on Elena, said Klaus with a smile.

-Oh...

-But we came back to see our littlest witch, added Freya quickly.

I smiled and shook my head.

-It's fine... I... know I don't know you since a lot of time, it's okay...

-No it is not! yelled Theo' with angry eye. We didn't forget you, I explained tonyou why we didn't text, and that what the truth okay?

I just nodded and smiled sightly at him. I then, blushed when I saw his family looking at us with huge smiles. I looked away suddenly... that's embarrassing.

Since the Mikealson family is here, Elena doesn't bother me. Everytime I'm at the Salvatore's manor, she doesn't look at me and does like if I wasn't here. Seriously, it doesn't bother me that much! Sometimes, Theo' comes to see me at home and she literally runs away every single time.
Him and I are very close... I mean, we have the same age, he's cute, kind... I don't know. But anyway... We're not together. Klaus was making Elena so anxious it was so funny. Yeah... I really hate her! Bonnie and I stopped our lessons because I finally control my powers. I still hang out with Caroline and Bonnie all the time and it's so great really! I heard some witches found where I was, so Theo' doesn't want me to go out without one of them.
Oh by the way, he hates Damon, Stefan and Elena. Principally Elena for what she has done to me but he told me: '' how can't they see that both of Stefan and Damon are Elena's toys! If she really liked them, she would already have chose. '' So... yeah, it's a little hard between them.
Theo' is really protective over me, he doesn't let me go somewhere alone what made me really angry before he yelled at me saying that he does that because he's scared of losing me. My heart definitely stopped when he said that. Okay what is happening to me?
On an other subject, I don't have news from my adoptive dad... I already tried and texted him but he never answered what makes me anxious as hell! I wanted to run in Paris to see him and be sure he's okay but I can't. I won't let that clan of witches hurt him for nothing. So all I can do, is wait. I'm waiting them do destroy them. Enough. I'm a king girl but now, it has to stop!

It has been five months that I'm here and the Mikealson family didn't go away... I'm just waiting for them to want to come back in New Orleans but... I don't know if they will go back there. Right now, I was walking in the streets since a couple of hours. I escaped Theo'... You have know idea what just happened...
I was just sitting at the Mystic Grill where Matt was giving me a glass of orange juice. Suddenly, Theo' came out of nowhere and sat next to me... I asked him to join me because I wanted to talk to him about my feelings... I have loved him since the start... Tomorrow was my birthday and... I wanted him to become my boyfriend! So I told him... And guess what he did? HE KISSED ME! HELL WHAT? CAN'T YOU HEAR ME, HE KISSED ME! It was the most beautiful moment in my life! Waouh. I swear! Right after that, I blushed and ran out of the bar with a huge smile.
So there was I, walking and thinking about my boyfriend. That's so weird to say that... I never had one. Then, a girl stopped in front of me. I did it too and looked at her with an anxious look... Is she okay? Suddenly, she put her hand up in my direction and murmured something and I flew to the wall behind me. I yelled and stood up, feeling some blood on my head. Alright, she wants to fight, let's fight! A red ball appeared in my hands and I threw it at her. Around me, wind began to fly aggressively in her direction. Then a blue ball appeared in my hand either and the next second, the witch b!tch was frozen in the ice. I then closed my hand and the statue of ice broke into a million of pieces. I won.

Author's note: Hey! So what did you think about that chapter? Let me know