Chapter 15:

It rest one month before I give birth. My family came to visit me last month and I met Hayley. She's a very sweet but strong woman. We became friend and she told me it rest her two months with her pregnancy. Klaus changed since he knew he was going to be a father. We can see in his eyes that he care about Hayley and his child. At my surprise, it's a girl too. I laughed during a long time when I knew that, but I had no idea why... hormones I guess?

Right now, I'm watching a stupid series on the TV. Theodore entered in the room and sat next to me. He was so tired, it broke my heart everytime I looked at him. He always told me that everything is fine but I do know... he's not. Something changed since the last month. He talked to Freya and when he came back, he was... devastating. He never wanted to talk to me about it what makes me crazy! I'm scared of what she could say to him. He told me he would talk to me about it soon and I know he told his family so... it's something important right? Suddenly, he turned the TV off and stood up in front of me. He sighed and said, forthright:

-I'm gonna die.

I froze.

-What?

-I have to die, Sylvia.

-Wh-what are y-you ta-talking about?

-Freya told me there was a prophecy. This prophecy says that when our child will born, I'll have to sacrifice myself to save her because she'll die. So it's me or her and honestly I would never let her die understand?

-Who made that prophecy!

-Freya, he blurted out while fixing his hands, she thought I would not give my life for both of you.

-There is another way right? I asked feeling some tears running down my cheeks.

-No. We searched but... it's the only way.

-Tell me it's a joke Theo'!

-I'm so sorry. You'll have to be careful because... she'll have a big power.

He screamed in pain and I stood up. No, this can't happen to me! I'll find a way. He ran to hug me and I felt him cry. He's going to die? He will not meet his daughter? He will disappear? No there is another way I'll find!

-There is no other way, Sysy, he murmured in my hear.

I yelled in pain and fell on the floor. I felt my belly hurt like hell and I screamed again this time for my injury. Suddenly, I saw blood all around my stomach and I looked up to Theodore who was looking at me with wide eyes. No... not today! All went red around me as I screamed in pain while witches were coming to me. I yelled in pain and everything around me flew. They put me on a table and they told me to push. It hurt, but I couldn't do it. I can't lose Theo'! He took my hand and smiled at me. I screamed in pain and began to do my job. It seemed like it past hours! Then, we all heard someone cry with a little voice. I sighed and looked down to see a baby in a witch's hand. Theodore took her in his arms when suddenly, she began to tough hardly. I sat back up even if I knew I was going to passed out. Theodore took my hand and kissed me with all his love before he bite his wrist. I began to cry again as I saw him put his wrist to our daughter's mouth. She began to calm herself while I put my forehead to my husband's. He smiled before I saw him become gray. I cry more hardly and looked in his eyes. He gave me my daughter and hugged us before murmuring his last words: '' why not Rose Sylvia Mikealson?'' I nodded and he smiled before disappearing completely in dust. I yelled in pain, immediately feeling a whole in my hurt. My daughter began to cry to feeling me sad. I looked back at her and put a kiss on her cheek. I looked back and saw something in her hands. A bracelet and a necklace. Always and Forever. There was also a ring, His ring. I closed my eyes and put the bracelet on my wrist while putting the necklace around my daughter's neck; She smiled but I couldn't answer. I put his ring around my bracelet, dressed my daughter and left the house without saying anything. Freya's going to pay!

After a while were Rose was sleeping, we arrived at the house. I don't think anyone was there. I entered the house and sat in a chair waiting to kill my half-sister. I hugged sightly Rose, still sleeping. I can't believe she'll grow up without her dad! My tears came down my face again but I didn't wipe them away. Suddenly, I heard the door swung open, letting all the Mikealson family come in. I sprang on my feet, holding my daughter close to me. They all looked up at me with wide eyes when they saw movement. Then I saw Freya. My eyes went red and she looked petrified, looking at Rose. I said between my teeth:

-Rebekah, take my daughter and hide her eyes.

She did what I said. I hold my hand in front of me and suddenly, Freya began to scream. Elijah tried to stop me but he fell on the floor, yelling in pain. Klaus' eyes went black with veins around it. A tear escaped my eyes and I turned back to Freya, yelling in pain:

-Why'd you do that you b!tch!

I threw her to the wall and she screamed back.

-Do you realize that my daughter is going to grow up without her dad?!

I began to cry and threw her a red ball. I took her by the throat and she began to miss air. Suddenly, Klaus pushed me away and put Freya to the wall. He looked at me with sad eyes and asked slowly:

-What are you talking about Sylvia?

-She made a prophecy, saying that my daughter will have to kill Theodore to stay alive! She wanted us to abort her but we decided not to! He's dead because of you freak!ng bitch! My daughter will grow up without his dad because of you! I should kill you! The last time I saw him, was when he died! I hate you so much!

I fell on the floor, crying like I never did. Rose began to move in Rebekah's arms and she brought her to me. I hugged her, happy she was okay. She cried because I did. I looked up at Klaus who was strangling Freya. I stood up when Rebekah yelled:

-Enough!

She had tears in her eyes.

-You, she pointed Freya, you go away before we kill you for what you did.

Klaus bite her but not enough to transform her. She yelled and then, continued her way to the door. I turned to face my family. I didn't know what to say, them either. I was so depress I think I lost my voice forever.

-I'm sorry, I said finally, I never wanted to bring you all those horrible stuffs... Really I'm...

-You're a Mikealson, Sylvia. You always will be, answered Elijah immediately.

-Our brother loved you, said Klaus, like we did. For Always and Forever. Remember?

I nodded before hugged them all. I decided to go somewhere where no one could find us. I ran out of the house and took the first flight. The first flight where? The first flight to my new life... But I know I would never forget my husband. I would never forget Freya's betrayal. I would never forget that my family, the Mikealson, brought me everything I ever wanted. Now, Rose is everything I have to care about, and I swear that she will know everything about the Mikealson, everything about the Unspell Witch but the more important thing, she'll know everything about Theodore Mikealson.

Author's note: Well... guys it's the end of my first fanfiction ever. I loved write it really it is one of my favorite book I wrote I think.... I want to thank you all of you for reading it and for be so supporting. Don't forget to go check my Instagram acount stories_._wattpad or my wattpad count to read my others stories. If you have any ideas... then let me know! I thought about writing a book with Rose in it ( her daughter ) tell me if you are interesting? I hope you had a godd time and never forget, always and forever.