Chapter 9:

The next morning I took a decision... I'm gonna see my dad. During the evening, I told Rebekah and Freya that I wanted to have my wedding in two weeks. They were so happy! I just smiled and told Theodore it was okay. He really helped me to choose the decorations, etc... It was such a wonderful moment. He Saïd that he'd like to meet my dad. I directly accepted with a huge smile.
Damon, Stefan, Elena and Bonnie were already gone, don't ask me why I don't know. So, we were packing what we needed for today. We'll just stay the day here... I said good bye to my family and took a sit in the car. We arrived in the airport and chose the first fly for Paris.

A couple of hours later, we arrived in France. I drove us to my house, getting anxious. What if he didn't want to see me? But my thoughts were cut when I arrived at my house. Theo' took my hand in his, knowing I was scared. I knocked on the door and I heard some noise behind it. My dad opened the door and my eyes widened suddenly when he saw me. I smiled, feeling tears in my eyes. He hugged me, crying loudly.

-Sy... Sylvia...

-I'm here dad.

He let us enter and welcomed my husband even if he didn't know that. Suddenly, I saw a woman come in the living room with a small smile. She had my father's age I think. No way! Are they together? It's true that I don't smell alcohol or anything else. I smiled back and sat on the couch.

-I'm sorry I disappeared without saying anything...

-And I'm sorry I didn't watch after you during all these years. Really. Will you forgive me one day?

-I already forgave you, I smiled sightly.

Theo' sat on the couch next to me and I smiled again. My dad watched us with an expression I couldn't understand and I watched as his gaze went on my left hand. I froze while he screamed weirdly and loudly:

-You're married!

-Yeah, I smiled, Dad, this is my husband Theodore.

Theo' stood up and smiled nervously. My dad hugged and muttered ''take care of her buddy''. I smiled and ran to hug him. Thank god everything is okay. He looked at me in the eyes and wiped his tears before saying:

-Your mom would be so proud of you honey.

I wiped my tears either and smiled again. I then hugged Theodore and kissed him sightly. We sat back down on the couch and my dad said:

-When is the wedding? We are invited? Right?

-The wedding is in two weeks and... of course you are invited and if you want you can invite some family, but not too much!

The day passed by quickly and we had to go back in New Orleans. Theo' never let my hand because he knew I was upset I hard to leave him again. I smiled at him and a couple of hours later, we were back home. Everyone welcomed us in a happy tone.

Author's note: It was a short chapter sorry...