Chapter 7:

I didn't turn back and ran into the streets. A couple of minutes later, I arrived in front of the house, where everyone was waiting for me. When Theodore saw me crying, he lost his smile and I let myself fall in his arms. He sent a look at his family and then murmured:

-What happened?

-I did something... Theo'. Elena... I... she's... I'm a monster! I k!ller her! I looked at her straight in the eyes and I stabbed her.

-No, hey, she will become a vampire, don't worry, ok? Don't worry about it.

-What do you mean? I k!lled her! What can't you understand?

-I know, I know. But it's okay...

-They attacked me and I lost control, I'm so sorry...

-Don't be. It doesn't change anything. I'm a vampire, who am I to judge?

I smiled a little and hugged him back when Elijah said:

-Fine, we have to go now. They will take their revenge soon. We're going back in New Orleans, alright?

I only nodded and got into a car with Theo', Rebekah and Freya. During the trip, no one talked. Theodore was playing with my fingers and I was looking outside with my headphones in both of my ears. I was so nostalgic, I wanted to talk to my adoptive father right now.

A couple of hours later, we finally arrived in the house. I got out and ran upstairs. I was still ashamed about what I did. But I saw a man screaming Rebekah's name everywhere. He looked at me and frowned his eyebrows. Before he ran up to me with his vampire's speed and threw me on a wall. I didn't even think to defend myself. I just looked up at him and waited. He walked towards me while his eyes darkened.

-May I help you? I asked politely with a wave of my hand.

-Who are you?

-Theodore's girlfriend. Look, I already just had a fight so please do what you have to do and go.

He looked shocked during a second.

-Theodore has a girlfriend?

-Yeah, me.

-I'm looking for Rebekah. Have you seen her?

-Yeah, she's downstairs, come with me.

I told him by a movement to follow me and then, I walked downstairs. But I didn't see anyone. So I got out of the house and found them there, unpacking our stuffs. I approached Rebekah and told her with a small smile:

-Hey, this man want to talk with you.

She looked behind me and her eyes sparkled. Oh... That's cute. I let them both talk and helped the others to bring all the wallets in the house. When we finished, I got a message from Caroline. Which surprised me a lot.

-Caroline: I can't believe you really did that... I think it's kind of our fault because Damon brought you back in the house. So that's why I'm gonna tell you that you have to run as far as you can. We're already on our way to kick your a$s like said Damon... Elena is also there and she really wants a revenge. So go!

-Me: I will not go away again. I ran during 6 months! I'm so done with that! You wanna find me and kick my a$s? Fine, I'm waiting for you. But I'm warning you, like you did, if you want a fight, I will not hold my powers back... You'll see that you can't beat me.

-Caroline: Please Sylvia. You have to go! I don't want to fight you!

-Me: Why Caroline? Because you're scared? You do know you're going to lose?

-Caroline: Because I'm still your friend, Sylvia. And I don't want to fight you because yes, I do know we'll lose, because I'm supposed, as a friend, to support you!

-Me: Don't, you'll lose more than you think.

And I put my phone back off. I told them about my conversation with her. They all agreed about the fact that I have to go but I refused. They want a fight... fine! Let's give them a fight! I don't care... If they really want to see me when I'm angry, it's their choices...

Days have passed since I talked to Caroline, and I got more and more anxious every single minute... I know they prepared something and it freaks me out! I don't know why... I don't want to hurt Caroline or Bonnie... They're still my friends!
I almost forgave Klaus for what he did but I can't seem to accepte that everthing that is happening is his fault. I mean, if he hadn't do that, none of this would have happened! But anyway, now he was sitting in a chair and I walked to him. I needed to talk with him:

-Alright Nicklaus, I'm still mad at you, you know that. But I would like to know... why you accepted me?

-What do you mean, Love?

-You were going to kick me out, when you first met me and then I said that I was a monster... You changed your mind. Why? I never understood...

He stayed silent for a minute and then said:

-Because during all my life, we told me I was the Monster. The Hybrid. The little Bastard of the Family. When you told us that you thought we were going to be kicked out because you were a monster for everyone, it made me think of me.

I smiled and nodded. I thanked him and I saw a little smile on his lips. Suddenly, Theodore came downstairs, looking anxious. Klaus ran outside what made me scared too. What was happening guys? Theo' stopped in front of me, he looked at me with wide eyes and then stuttered:

-Okay, uhm... Here we go! Look, Sylvia, you're the most beautiful, strong and powerful woman in the world. You're my sunshine, my love, my life. You're the one I dream about every night, the one I think about all the time, the one I admire. I know it has not been a long time ago since we got together... We've known each other for seven months now... But it looks like I've known you during all m'y life. I'm not going to get old, you, we don't know... Maybe one day you'll fond a way to bé immortal if you want to. But I know that, no matte what, I want to stay with as much as possible. And I was thinking about that, so I thought: What about we begin with '' always and forever ''. So, Sylvia, would you marry me?

Author's note: Hey! What do you think she's gonna say? I loved the next chapter by the way :)!