•Opening His Heart•

~Scaramouche~

"Her whereabouts? Where on Teyvat did you get such information? She should be in her home nation, idiot.-" he was cut off by the actions of the Eleventh Fatui Harbinger.

Tartaglia was merely chuckling and shaking his head at the shorter male. "My dear comrade, won't you be so kind as to follow me to my office? We can discuss more there."

And with that, the ginger hair man went straight for the stairs and made a sharp left towards his office. Scaramouche grumbled and could only follow shortly behind.

Once inside, the door close with ease and the lights flickered on, brightening up the dark room. Childe was sitting on his desk, legs crossed and in his hand was a sheet of paper.

"Here, I got some information from the sightings in Inazuma. One of my agents went to investigate Signora's death and reported back some interesting evidence." He waved the paper towards Scaramouche like it was nothing.

The Sixth only raised a brow at him, what preposterous thing is this? It's simply ridiculous. Why would (Y/N) be in Inazuma, she lives in Natlan.

Eventually, after considering some facts, Scaramouche walked forward and snatched the dangling paper out of Childe's hand. That only earned a chuckle out of the Eleventh Harbinger.

He skimmed through the sheet like he did with the information he got regarding his fiancée. However, this time. He was more careful to read each and every word.

"After La Signora was pronounced dead by the sound of lighting beams coming out of Tenshukaku, The Traveler had stepped out, victorious.  There were some conflicts with The Electro Archon. Although, it was resolved rather quickly. I stayed near the place for a few more days to see if anything else would happen but nothing of the sort changed. I eventually ventured down to Inazuma City, preparing for departure, and saw a scene that had to do with The Traveler. He was talking to a girl, one that perhaps fits the description of Lord Scaramouche's fiancée. It was a brief exchange and they retreated together towards Yae Publishing House. I couldn't stalk them due to the fact that The Traveler was rather cautious and continuously looked around them. I did hear parts of their conversation the next day, The Traveler seemed to let down his guard. They said they would be heading back to Liyue Harbor. I am awaiting your orders My Lord."

With all due respect,
Damian

Scaramouche only looked at the paper, through and through again. (Y/N) was in Inazuma- and then now in Liyue? This could only ever be too convenient. However, he still needs to find that girl that escaped from him.

Then again, is (Y/N) important? Sure she's his fiancée but he can always get rid of her another time.. Well, whoever he runs into first will be the one that he captures.

"Are you done reading comrade? I have a meeting with a consultant soon." He stated with a slight annoyed tone.

"Tch- where has your patients gone? I just finished- here." The indigo hair man gave the ginger back the paper and immediately left afterwards.

Scaramouche wasn't the type to keep conversations going, especially with someone like Childe. Anytime he sees the Eleventh he wants to choke him out. The guy could get pretty aggravating if one does not know how to handle him properly.

Bursting out of The North Land Bank, Scaramouche was on his way to find his fiancée. The two Fatui members that stood guarding the door jumped when Scaramouche slammed opened the door.