•The End of The Samsara•

(*Part 30 let's gooooo!)

~Aether~

The Traveler was shaken awake by none other than Nahida herself. When he brought his head up to look at her expression, he was a little shocked to see that it was full of concern. The blonde immediately stood straight, "What's wrong??"

"You must hurry and get out of the Samsara before my powers completely drain out! I sense that there isn't that much time left. Please hurry! I'll look after those that are unconscious." She urgently pleaded.

That was when Paimon had woken up, and she rubbed her eyes slightly before getting the seriousness of the current situation. "Paimon's up and ready to go if you are, Aether." she gave her friend a sleepy smile.

He had only given her a smile back and turned to look at the still unconscious (Y/N), his eyebrows formed into a worried expression, and gave her a kiss on her hand before letting it go. "Nahida, please take care of her. I will quickly find the dreamer."

His question only made the younger girl smile and nod. With her residing over (Y/N) and Dunyarzad, Aether can rest easy and try to get Nilou to wake up. The walk to the theater was rather quiet and long, neither he nor Paimon dare to speak. The tension between the Samsara and his growing concern with (Y/N) only added to the silence.

"Look! Paimon spotted the Grand Sage!" she spoke, pointing towards the stage as the duo entered the doors to the Zubayr Theater. Aether shot his head towards the direction of Paimon's finger, and made his way towards a weeping Nilou.

After a couple of minutes, he finally managed to convince Nilou to dance and wake up. She complied and started to sway and dance in celebration of the Sabzeruz Festival. All of a sudden, the theater started to evaporate into thin air, it was like the area around them was disappearing. Aether could only stare in awe as he watched the scenery around him vanish. What he saw next immediately caught his attention; it was a ghostly like Dunyarzad being helped by (Y/N).

~(Y/N)~

After gaining consciousness again, (Y/N) was informed about what had happened and she jumped out of her bed in shock. But since she was resting for a couple of days (in terms of the Samsara), her legs gave out on her and she stumbled to stand up properly. Nahida was right by her side and overly concerned for the fallen officer.

"You need to be more careful, you're as fragile as glass right now. Let your body adjust before you start running around again." the child warned.

The officer slowly sunk back into the bed, her head hanging low. But something about Nahida's voice made her realized something she hadn't before. It sounded... familiar; it's like she's heard somewhere before.

"Hey... were you.. the one that saved me?" (Y/N) quietly mumbled, bringing her head up to look at the girl in green and white.

Nahida's eyes widen, but quickly went back to normal and she giggled. "Looks like you've found me out."

Not that she was fully confident in her question, but she wasn't expecting Nahida to actually be her savior. (Y/N) figured it'd be fine to ask since she had some alone time with the knowledgeable girl.

"You-!? How can that be??" she was too shocked to form sentences correctly.

"Before I answer your question, how about you answer mine? That'll be fair right? A trade for a trade- or that's what I read at least!"

"What's your question..?"

"What's your connection to the guy with the round hat?"

That question made (Y/N)'s eyes widen, and she looked away. She wasn't expecting a question like that, let alone from a child like Nahida. The officer hesitated... what should she even say?