•Just The Two of Them•

(*I couldn't @yourlocalkae (idk how to work Wattpad), but ty again for correcting me on the fiancée word! I had no clue, so it was a big help ❤️! I'll incorporate it in future chapters ☺️)

~Scaramouche~

As his back was face to the woman he just gave his first kiss to, the guy was a little embarrassed. He tried his best to cover it up with his obnoxiously large hat.

After his previous attempt to talk to her, he was still left with silence. Sighing, he turned back around to see (Y/N) with her eyes close and her chest heaving up and down.

'She's sleeping..'

Maybe it was best he didn't disturb her, she must be exhausted after all that crying. At first, when she had her head down, he wasn't sure what to do. The harbinger didn't know why she suddenly started crying.

In Snezhnaya, the weak and those that cry would be kicked out of the Fatui's horrendous trainings. As a puppet, he had no emotions to show along with the fact that Dottore experimented on his body.

He was numb and emotionless. Which- in a way, made him the perfect person to be a harbinger. No family (*an L), no emotions, strong powers, and the ability to kill.

Crying was for the feeble and ones that weren't suited to fight. Crying would only make things worse, there is no point in shedding meaningless tears.

That was how he was educated. To be one of the eleven, one has to train their mind and body to be completely prepared for what lies ahead.

Scaramouche hated the vigorous training that he was put through, but to be able to exact his revenge on those that betrayed him. He needed to be stronger.

That's why. He was confused as to why this woman was bawling her eyes out in front of him. Was it something that he did? That couldn't be right. This is his first time seeing her since Liyue.

Still, something sparked inside of him at the sight of her crying. It pissed him off to see her face all messed up. Her locks of hair were sprawled all over her face and her eyes were red.

He couldn't stand the sight of her like that. It clutched at his heart like a death grip. He didn't know how to comfort her, being raised in the Fatui was harsh enough, there were no sorts of comfort and no one to cry on.

Shaking those thoughts away, he fixed her sleeping figure and heaved a heavy sighed as he sat down. His legs up and his head (took off his hat beforehand) between them, he closed his eyes.

He just needed to clear his mind before trying to sleep. Sleeping was the only way to pass the time, it was a long way to go before daytime.

His eyes closed and he fell asleep, hopefully going to dreamland.

[]

Many hours have passed and the sunlight peaked its way through the small cracks of the rocks by the entrance.

Scaramouche was the first to wake up as he was a light sleeper. The first thing he did was looked at (Y/N). Thank Archons she was still asleep.

Her face this time was much more peaceful than that of last night. She must've had a nice dream. He brushed the strands of hair off her face to get a better view of her sleeping figure.

"What do I do with a woman like you?" He asked himself and supported his cheek with his hand.

Just staring at her sleeping figure was somewhat nice and relaxing to him. This sleeping woman here made him feel all sorts of emotions and she didn't even know it.