•The Beginning of A Dream•

(*Hi my loves~ I hope everyone had a belated happy Chinese New Years! In this chapter, things will definitely be different from the real Sumeru Archon Quest. That is to just move the storyline along quicker and smoother.)

~(Y/N)~

After appearing back at the front of the Akademiya, (Y/N) was still in a state of shock. She just ran into the Second of the Fatui Harbinger, who wouldn't be?

Not only did he want to kill her, he got his hands on Scaramouche. She was scared for her and his life, what was she going to do now??

"Are you awake?" A mysterious voice suddenly spoke.

But (Y/N) didn't know where it was coming from, she looked around her surroundings to see no one in her sight. All the students were already back in their dorms, leaving the girl by herself.

"Silly, I'm talking to you telepathically." The voice giggled, a much more lighter tone than that of Dottore's.

"Who are you?" The officer said, on guard.

"You may call me Nahida. I was the one that saved you from the Second." She replied.

'Nahida..? What did this name mean and why is such a young sounding voice able to use telepathy?'

So many questions were racing through (Y/N)'s head that she gripped her forehead. There was a lot of information currently being processed. This was too much for a girl that just wanted a nice, relaxing vacation.

"Those questions will soon be answered, do not worry. But it seems like my time is up, I must go now. Please-!" Nahida sounded like she was cut off at the end, but she disappeared too quickly before (Y/an) could discern anything.

The only thing that was left were her and her thoughts. Maybe it's best to regroup with The Traveler and Paimon and get some rest.

Today has been quite eventful.. now that Scaramouche found out that (Y/N) was his fiancé what is he going to do with that information?

The general could only think of negative thoughts, she couldn't bring herself to see him again. How could she even?? He was trapped and forced against his will to do something so traumatizing.

And she lied to him. Lying is something she vowed she wouldn't do while being apart of Natlan's army. Being truthful was something she pledged right in front of Lady Murata. But here she goes, breaking her own oath. Maybe that was something that could be overlooked..?

That's not something that can be dealt with at the moment, the matter at hand right now needs more attention. Just thinking about Scaramouche makes her heart hurts. Whether it was because she still felt resentment towards him or because he was in pain- she didn't know...

'Why couldn't she have save him?'

(Y/N) felt so weak and wanted to cry, but this isn't the time for tears. She's grown, she's much stronger than she was before. She wouldn't cry over a matter that will be fixed soon.

Crying gets her no where, who will be her shoulder to cry on if she does not rescue this short man? The Traveler? Highly doubt it, he travels a lot and wouldn't have time to deal with her shenanigans. So then Scaramouche would be the better choice, right?

'Yeah. She was gonna rescue him.'

After all those times that he's rescued her, it's her turn to return his favor. (Y/N) doesn't know how long Scaramouche has left before he completely becomes someone else, but she's going to do her best!

"Aether! Look! Paimon found (Y/N)! Paimon wins!" A loud voice could be heard.

"Ah yes, I'll treat you to some food later then." The Traveler's soft spoken tone could be heard getting closer.