•The Thoughts of An Escape Puppet•

(*IM SICK ASF 😭😭)

~Scaramouche~

(He's backkkkkkkk 😫 )

After testing out the mechanical robot, Scaramouche was let down and back into his "prison cell". Like everything the Doctor experiments on; he and the robot were just mere test subjects. Not that he cared what happened to him anymore, all the things that he cared about betrayed and lied to him. There was no need for sympathy for those disgusting humans.

He sat down, crossed legged on the stone, cold floor; thinking about what his next course of action should be. Once he gets all the knowledge from this "Samsara" that those idiot Sages are setting up, he'll kill every single person in this city- including that dumb god of theirs.

The one thing that made him hesitate was the fact that the woman he is engaged to is present during this whole ordeal. To many, that sounds like a great time to enjoy each other's company, but to the puppet, it was nothing more than troublesome matters. That woman, (Y/N), needs to get rid of herself from his thoughts. Not a moment that goes by that Scaramouche does not think about his fourth betrayal.

He leaned his head against the glass wall behind him, closing his eyes for a few moments- thinking to himself. However, his thoughts were soon interrupted with a maniacal laugh from the Second Harbinger. Not only did his laugh sound annoying, Dottore ruined his train of thoughts.

"My beloved test subject, thinking are we?" The blue haired man approached slowly.

"Not that you would care what I do, what the fuck do you want?" Scaramouche looked up annoyed.

"Why the aggression? Not only did I grant you the chance to become a god, I also saved you from your lying fiancée. You should be thanking me!" The man gave a huge smirk.

"Tch- you didn't do nothing but ruin my life." He looked away, towards the robot.

"Life? You never had one to begin with. After I took you into the Fatui, your 'life' belonged to me."

"Hah, don't make me laugh. You're not funny. Get out of my sight."

The Doctor didn't say anything, he just turned on his heels and departed towards the scientist operating the machineries. Scaramouche didn't bother to look back at the blue haired man. Sooner or later, he'll be able to get out of this hell hole. The power of dreams from these humans in Sumeru City were pretty powerful. It'll only be a matter of time before he breaks free of his shackles. Then Dottore will no longer have him caged in anymore, he will not hinder his freedom any longer.

Previously, Scaramouche wanted the power to become the new God of Wisdom, but seeing how Dottore has gone even more mad has made him lose interest. After all, he had the Electro Gnosis, "his heart". He didn't need anyone or anything else, this gnosis was all he needed to achieve his goals. But there was a small thought in his head that kept stabbing at his brain. This one specifically was about that woman.

Once he breaks free, he should go visit her- is what the thought said. But there would be no point in visiting a liar, and to think that he fully believed her. How pathetic of him. So long as he's alive, trusting someone is the last thing he'd ever do. Scaramouche sighed and closed his eyes, only wanting to sleep for the moment.

[]

The puppet was then woken up by the abrupt sound of gears clashing and people yelling. He rubbed his eyes and looked towards the direction of the noises. He heard tons of back and forth between the dumb Grand Sage and his followers. It seems like Dottore was no where to be found, so he probably had other things to do. This opportunity is too hard to come by, Scaramouche had to snatch it right away before it slipped out of his hands. While they are arguing, he'll make his grand escape and finally be free from these idiots.