16. YOU ARE MUCH MORE

11/June/2022

You are much more

The greatest gift I've ever received is and will forever be JESUS. Trust me he's the greatest gift you'll ever receive, he loves you so much, God loves you so much. I am not just a woman, I am my Father's Daughter. I am a CHILD OF GOD.

I do not want to be a woman who post about God without having a relationship with him. I am much more, You are much more.

Women, we are called by God. We matter much to him, this generation needs us women of God. I know that's the woman I want to be. You matter to God, you do. You are much more than you think you are, You are worth more than gold and rubies, You....Yes you are worth much more. You are God's Daughter. You come from the one true line of Royalty. You are a Bride of Christ.

Men..men I won't leave you out. You know why? You are worth more... you are a Child of God, You are called by God. You have a purpose, you have a God-given purpose. This world needs you.

This world needs us, those who stand for Truth, those who will stand for Christ, those who will stand even in the face of persecution and still stand for truth. Men of God, Women of God, Now is the time.

God loves you all. He's waiting for you, he loves you and wants you to accept him, he wants to give you a new life (2 Corinthians 5:17). In this world you will have trouble but do you know what makes us (Followers of Christ/Christians) different? We have a hope, we can stand strong in Faith that JESUS CHRIST has overcome this world(John 16:33). No trouble can stop God's love for us. Sometimes bad things just happen, but no matter what, we can stand strong in the Lord, we can trust him because he has a good plan for everyone of us, a plan not to harm us, a plan not of evil, but a plan of good to give us a future and a hope (Jeremiah 29:11). God wants the best for everyone of us. You are not too far gone, give your life to him, you think you are unwanted but you have no idea how much you are wanted, the king of kings wants you, he wants your heart ❤️, give yourself to him, surrender your life to him, let him take the will of your life. Trust me on this, that's the best decision you'll ever make, you'll never regret it. God loves you and he wants you to live for him. Even when you make mistakes he's ready to accept you with open arms and walk with you through your struggles and deliver you from your addictions. He wants to walk through this life hand in hand with you. He wants to have a relationship with you.

Where does my strength come from? My strength comes from my Lord JESUS. I believe and I am not in any manner ashamed of the Gospel.

"For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of salvation to everyone who believes....."- Romans 1:16