6: REOCCURRING SINS

8th/october/2020

Mark 10:27- "Jesus looked at them and said "With man it is impossible, but not with God, For all things are possible with God".

Hey wonderful people, how are you lovelies doing today? I hope you are all doing fine. I'm sorry I haven't updated for some time now. Well let's move on to today's topic- REOCCURRING SINS.

Well what are reoccurring sins? This sins occur/take place in our lives over and over again. And this sins are very frustrating and we just want to stop but we just can't seem to. Reoccurring sins can be any type of sin including sexual sins/immorality, sexual thought, fornication, adultery, solo sex/masturbation, pornography, stealing, lying, taking the Lord name in vain and a lot more sins. The truth is that a lot of us struggle with reoccurring sins and we get so frustrated but we need to believe God can do all things and nothing is impossible with him. The mistake we make is thinking we can stop this sins on our own and that is a big lie, I know this is a lie based on my experience. We can never get over this sins on our own. Just by saying "Lord I am sorry I promise this is the last time this will happen, it won't happen again Lord I'm sorry please forgive me" No this is not gonna work because you are thinking by your strength alone you can stop this sin.

Children of God I want you to know you need God, when I say you need God this also mean You have to give it all to him, you have to surrender to him, you have to tell him, you have to speak to him, you have to let him know you need his help, you have to let him know you can't do this without him, you have to trust him, you have to have faith in him, you have to be ready to let this reoccurring sin go, you have to give it all to him.

You should remember that nothing is impossible with God and you can do all things through christ who strengthens you.

"I can do all things through him who strengthens me"-Phillipians 4:13.

Have faith and give it all to God

Prayer- Lord God I thank you for everyone's lives reading this, I pray that everyone who struggles with reoccurring sins give it all to you and that they come to know that it is only by you they can be healed and I pray you hear them and bless them and heal them. I decree peace and change and healing over their lives in Jesus name. Amen.

Thank You Lord

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

remember to have faith, give it all to God and trust him and do not give up. Love you all, see you next time. PEACE