Are you there?

10/October/2023

Hi My loves, It's been a while here. How have you all been? I'm just sitting right now thinking what to share with you but let's go as God leads.

Time does run fast, it's not like it has legs but I'm sure you understand what I mean, how has your relationship with God been lately? Mine... Well what I can say is God is good, he has revealed him self to me this year, as it runs out I get to know him more and more, not just as God, but I have come to know the Holy Spirit as my Bestest and Closest Friend. And this is not because I first desired the friendship with him but because he desires friendship with us. God has taught me a lot of things this year, I believe it's for others to hear as well. But for now, let me tell you my sister, my brother, God desires you, the Holy Spirit is not just a wind or fire, yes he manifests himself in these ways, he actually is a person, and no I do not mean a human being, I mean he has feelings, he feels, he talks, he walks and he wants to be your Bestest friend, yes I mean your Bestest friend. There is more coming, we'll discuss more people, my Wattpad friends are you there? yeah.

See you soon my loves.

I love you, but GOD LOVES YOU BEST