WHAT GOD HAS BEEN TEACHING ME: PART 2 SPIRITUAL WARFARE

2nd/November/2022

Ephesians 6:12- "For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places."

See, the adversary is always prepared to attack you. When you have a relationship with Jesus, the devil will come after you because he despises you. Why does he despise you? He despises you because of who you serve; he is terrified of your God-given purpose and potential. This is one of the reasons why we must have a strong relationship with our Heavenly Father, Our Lord Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. You must spend time with God because He loves you and desires to spend time with you.

There is danger and death outside of God's protection. Individuals deceived by the devil, blinded by hatred, jealousy, envy, and anger, are waiting to attack and kill you both spiritually and physically. This world is beyond the ordinary, and life is more spiritual than physical. It is a spiritual conflict. This is why we must wear our armor at all times.

These are God's armor (Ephesians 6:11-18)

The good news is that you can be in and with Christ. Isaiah 54:17 says that no weapon formed against you will prosper.

When the devil tempted Jesus in Matthew 4:1-11, Jesus overcame him with the word, and the devil left him. As Christians, true followers of Jesus Christ, we have been given authority over serpents and scorpions, as well as over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall harm us (Luke 10:19). That's right, we need to develop and strengthen our relationship with God.

This life is not a chess game; it is serious. We must read, study, and meditate on God's word (Joshua 1:8). We must memorize the word and apply it to our daily lives. We must know and understand God's word. We must be dedicated, consistent, and obedient to God. I'm currently on my own journey with God, and He's been teaching me to be consistent with him and in everything I do. We all struggle in some way, which is why we must be not only prayerful, but also disciplined and consistent.