WHAT GOD HAS BEEN TEACHING ME: PART 3 DEATH AND LIFE

3rd/November/2022

James 4:14- "whereas you do not know what will happen tomorrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapor that appears for a little time and then vanishes away."

Life is just a mist that comes and goes. As I'm currently in this season, the Lord has been teaching me a lot about death and life. Life, as you know, comes and goes; sometimes you don't know when you'll die, and sometimes you do. All that will matter at the end of our lives is Jesus. He is all that matters right now. How did you make the most of the life he gave you? We will be judged and held accountable for our every word and deed.

Will you spend eternity in Heaven or Hell? The truth is that we all know where we're going. Repent and dedicate your life to Jesus, or repent and rededicate your life to Jesus. Examine your hearts and confess your sins. Give yourself over to God. Life is nothing more than a passing vapor. Live for Jesus, but do so wisely. The bible says "If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given him. But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind." -James 1: 5-6. Let us ask God for wisdom in faith, and our Father will give it to us. We all need wisdom. Live for Jesus, Live wisely.

God loves you, but He is also just. If we do not live for God, we will live for the devil. The beautiful thing is that God does not expect us to walk through life alone; He wants to walk alongside us, holding our hands and partnering with us at every step.

Love you but God loves you more♥︎
God bless you all
See you soon