prologue

Cameras flashed as people posed on the red carpet. But these people weren't just regular actors, no, they were superheroes.

It was the premiere of Invisible Force 2. Homelander had interviewers flocking around him and asking him questions, mostly, about Translucent as the movie was about the invisible man himself.

Not too far away from him was Stoneye. His powers involved turning people to stone just by looking at them. He was a hero that made a cameo in the film.

He had jet black hair and bright blue eyes. Every girl that ever met him swooned over him...except one.

An interviewer gasped at who just flew in, "It's Ivy!"

Poison Ivy landed softly on the red carpet. She ran her fingers through her bright, red wind-swept hair. She wore a stunning white dress and put on a smile.

Every interviewer ran to her and fans cheered her name. It was safe to say she was adored by the public. She had the biggest ratings of any hero outside of The Seven.

She ignored the interviewers as her eyes landed on Stoneye. Sebastian. He wore a red-button up shirt and black slacks. Her eyes lit up and she quickly joined his side, looping her arm around his as she kissed his stubbled cheek.

             Cameras snapped all the pictures they could take of the couple. The only superheroes that didn't wear their costumes all the time. That was mostly due to Ivy owning the biggest fashion brand in the world. The Ivy brand. Her dress had the bright green letters printed on it.

"You need to shave," she stated quietly as she looked up at him through his red-tinted sunglasses that he always wore.

"Do I?" he hummed. "What are you going to do if I don't?"

She pretended to think before answering, "Maybe not kiss you."

"Oh, really? Are you sure?" he questioned as he tilted her chin up and she tried to wiggle out of his steel grip but there was a smile on her face.

He leaned down and kissed her. Her protest quickly died and she melted. When he pulled away, she wanted more.

He put his forehead against hers, "What were you saying about not kissing me?"

"Shut up," she pouted with a blush and he chuckled as she started to tug him along.

The interviewers clamored for their attention. Ivy went over to them to make a quick statement with Stone in tow. She was bombarded with questions.

"Ivy, are you engaged yet?"

"Are you secretly married?"

"It's been two years; when is Stoneye going to propose?"

"I'm not answering any questions. I'm just here for Seb and my friends," she politely said. "Thank you."

She tugged on Sebastian again and he walked alongside her. It was safe to say that everyone wanted to know about their relationship; they were, after all, the most popular couple in the world.

It hadn't always been that way. They used to hate each other. For a whole year, Vought would put them on talk shows just to get publicity for their antagonization of each other. The public even had debates online on who hated the other more.

                She remembered he used to antagonize her by calling her princess. Vought's little princess.

        "What do I have to do to get your approval, your highness?" his tone was mocking.