one

Warning: this chapter contains details of rape and sexual assault (not too graphic though). It might also traumatize the song Sweet Dreams by Marilyn Manson for you.

EPISODE I

        "Everybody stay the fuck down and nobody gets hurt!"

A man held a gun aimed at the civilians in the bank while two masked men went for the vault. It was a bank robbery.

Common, but oh so stupid.

         It was quiet for a moment except for the whimpering and crying. But then one woman gasped as she pointed at the glass windows. The sound of glass breaking made the bank robber turn towards the sound, his eyes widening.

            There were green vines pressed against the glass and it had started cracking before it broke completely. The vines slithered into the room, over the floor, and creeped on the walls before they just stopped.

         It looked like a garden had erupted into the room. There were vines of every color of green. There were some vines that had huge leaves but others contained many roses (her favorite flower). The room looked like Christmas because it was painted in red and green.

           "What the fuck?" the robber said as he held his gun shakily while the vines remained eerily still.

              Then they lunged.

            The garden wrapped around him, stealing his gun away before holding him up against the wall like he was a decoration. A vine covered his mouth to keep him quiet. Then the vines cleared an opening towards the windows.

             A young woman stepped over the broken glass. She was in a black costume that was decorated in green vines on the seams. It was practically a one-piece bathing suit that put everything on display. There was a gaping slit to reveal the valley of her breasts. Her legs were on full display. She was surprised the suit actually covered her ass.

       She had a flower crown in her hair with real flowers. She wore tall black boots with green transparent stockings that reached up to her thighs that had a trail of roses.

            The actual vines seemed to follow her protectively as she stepped inside. When the civilians saw her, there eyes lit up.

             It was Ivy.

             She put a finger to her lips as she crouched by the frightened people and spoke quietly, "Is everyone okay?"

              They all nodded as their eyes filled with relief before one of them spoke, "Two others are in the vault."

             She smiled reassuringly before getting up and walking down the short hall to the vault. She stepped into the opening. They were too busy shoving money into bags to notice.

              She leaned against the opening of the vault with a hand on her hip as she gave a sweet, seductive smile, "Hi, boys."

They both grabbed their guns and turned towards her. There arms went slack as they stared at her with open mouths, "Woah."

She rolled her eyes. It was nothing new. Mostly everyone became intoxicated once they saw her as it was part of her abilities: to naturally draw people in.

She sighed and jutted her hand out. She used the wind and sent them flying backwards through the air. Then vines crawled out of the floor and pinned the robbers to the wall, letting them dangle there.