twelve

SEASON TWO
EPISODE ONE AND TWO

         There was a car chase on the freeway. Criminals were shooting at the cops following behind them as they leaned out the windows.

            "What the fuck?" the driver said as he saw what was in front of them.

              Vines grew out of the ground on either side of the road, becoming tall and monstrous as they formed a big black shadow over the car chase. Suddenly, they lunged and picked up the car, holding it in midair (so that way the cop cars wouldn't collide with the criminals or form an accident).

             The criminals screamed from inside as more vines grew out of the existing ones. They traveled through the windows before they crawled over the criminals, taking their weapons before the criminals were pulled out of the car.

They were dropped on the ground with a rope vine tying their hands behind their back. The cops started to clap as they exited their vehicles and saw Poison Ivy slowly approach the ground.

_____

Jane signed autographs for the cops before she was smiling for the cameras once the news arrived on the scene of the car chase. John had arrived shortly after, talking loudly, for the news interviewers, "Isn't she amazing?"

Now his arm was wrapped around her waist as they posed for the idea of the perfect couple. But John was talking the whole time the cameras flashed.

"He didn't even consult me, Jane," he complained about Stan Edgar hiring Stormfront for the Seven. "He doesn't respect me."

He was lost in his thoughts as he thought about his meeting with Edgar. The CEO was not happy he released Compound V into the wild. While you were kissing Ivy at the Golden Globes, we're busy, running around like maniacs trying to clean up the mess you made.

"Such a drama queen," Jane teasingly smiled. "It's not the end of the world."

"But..." he went to speak but Jane pressed a finger to his lips.

"No buts," she smiled before she removed her finger and leaned up, kissing him shortly. "Stop worrying."

His eyes softened as he looked down at her with a small smile before sighing, "Alright."

They allowed a few more pictures before the two of them flew away from the scene. In no time, they landed on the balcony of his suite that they shared.

"Do you have any more plans today?" John asked as he wrapped his arms around from behind, kissing her neck.

"No, Vought doesn't have me doing anything else today," she breathed deeply from the touch of his lips on her skin.

"So we can be left alone?" he suggested as he began to suck on the delicate skin, probably leaving more hickeys behind that she'd have to cover up with makeup.

               "Yes," she turned around and pressed her lips to his as she pulled him inside, planning to kiss him all day.