chapter 1

author note: before this starts, this probably won't be part of whatever storyline this becomes. i'm making this to see if i'm cut out to be a wattpad writer ‼️ it's literally 12:15 am and i'm in florida on vacation while litterally almost everyone is asleep so this might be worse than it normally would be from me

fyi, this is a fem y/n with she/her pronouns

————————————————————
You got finished with your Spanish class and we're on your way back to your locker. After your Spanish class was lunch so you put your notebooks away and grabbed your lunch box.

At lunch, you'd usually sit alone since you didn't really have any friends. But today was different.

"Hey, your y/n, right?" said an unfamiliar boy who had just walked up to you. Looking at him, you could tell he was a freshman. There was also another boy with him with a nerdy hat on that said 'Thinking Cap' on it.

"Yes? Who are you?"

"Oh, I'm Dustin and that's Mike." said the boy in the hat.

"Oh." You reply as you look down at their shirts. They say 'Hellfire Club' on them. "Well, I like your shirts. They look pretty cool. What're they for? Some sort of cult?"

They both groaned at you. "No, for the 23rd time we aren't a cult! We get that all the time."

"Oh, I'm sorry," You say. "Well if you guys aren't part of a cult, what are you guys?"

"Well, you must know if the game Dungeons and Dragons, right?" asked Mike.

"Yeah?"

"Well, Hellfire is a D&D group and we all play together." said Mike.

"Yeah, and that's actually why we came over here..." added Dustin.

"...what do you want?" you ask.

"Well, if you know who Lucas is, he's on the Hawkins basketball team, and tonight's the Championship game, if you didn't know from the big pep-rally this morning." said Mike.

"Lucas is also in Hellfire. But we have a Hellfire campaign tonight, so Lucas can't come tonight. Which means we need somebody to take Lucas' place tonight because tonight's campaign is really important!" explained Dustin.

"So we were kind of wondering if you could maybe take Lucas' place tonight?" Mike and Dustin asked.

"What? Why me though?" you asked. "There's plenty of other people around!"

"But you're the only one that looks like they'd actually do it." Mike replied.

You hesitate to answer.

"Please??" Dustin asked.

"Oh, fine. But only for tonight because I've never even played the game before!" you said.

"Yes, thank you!" said Mike and Dustin. They look at each other.

"Eddie would take her, right?" Mike asked Dustin.

Oh my god. You forgot that the Eddie Munson was part of Hellfire. You never knew what the Hellfire Club was but you know that everybody in it sat at the same table together at lunch. Except for Lucas, who sat with the other basketball players, which is why you didn't know he was part of Hellfire too.

"Y/N! Hello?? Come on, you're sitting with us!!" said Dustin as him and Mike grabbed your arms and pulled you to their table.

"Today, you're a member of the Hellfire Club!"

————————————————————————

authors note: i think i'll end up making this part of the storyline as long and you guys are up for it :) (update it now is so ignore that)

unrelated but i drew bats on my ankle today inspired by eddie's bat tattoos because i was bored