chapter 6

It's two weeks later and Eddie has recently been driving you home from school everyday. Some days, you would hang out with him at his trailer or he'd stay at your house for a while. You and Eddie had basically become best friends with each other.

It's a Friday and school had just ended and Eddie was driving you to your house to hang out. So far, the whole ride there was silent. After a few minutes, Eddie breaks the silence.

"Hey, we should go camping together this weekend." he said.

"Yeah, that sounds like it would be a lot of fun!" You replied. "Did you have a certain spot in mind?"

"I was maybe thinking we could camp down at Skull Rock?" he says as he looks over at you and then back at the road.

"That sounds like a good spot." You said back to him. All of a sudden you remembered that Skull Rock was a popular make out spot for couples in Hawkins. Was Eddied planning something?

After a while, you noticed that Eddie took a different route.

"Um, Eddie? Did you forget the way to my house?"

"Nope."

"Where are we going? This isn't the way to my house, Eddie!"

"Oh, not your home, my home. My home."

"Why are we going to your trailer?"

"Well, aren't we camping? I already have everything we need there and we can pick it up."

Damn. Eddie must have been prepared before he even asked you about camping.

"Well we need to stop to my house after, anyways. I need to get a change of clothes."

"Mhm."

A few minutes later, you arrived at Eddies trailer.

"Wait here." Eddie said as he got out of his van. He went into his trailer and a few minutes later, he came out with his hands stuffed with things, trying to carry everything out in one trip.

"Oh my god, Eddie you're such an idiot!" You laughed as you got out of his van to help. You took some things, opened the back of his van and you both put everything inside. You saw he even brought stuff to make smores.

Eddie then drove you to your house so you could get stuff to go camping. You went into your bedroom and grabbed two shirts, two pairs of shorts, a pair of sweatpants, three pairs of underwear, two bras, and two pairs of socks. You walked over to your closet and put everything into a backpack.

After you put everything away, you went into the bathroom and grabbed your toothbrush & toothpaste. You opened one of the bathroom drawers and grabbed some pads since you were on your period.

When you tried to close up your backpack, it barely closed because of how small it was. After getting it closed, you threw the backpack over your shoulders and left your bedroom.

You walked into the kitchen with a pen and paper writing a note to your dad saying that you were going camping. He probably won't see it, but you still did it just in case.

After locking the door, you got into Eddie's van.

"You sure you have everything?" he asked you.

You nod and he pulls out of the driveway. A few minutes later, you and Eddie had arrived to the woods. Eddie's van was obviously too big to get down there, so the two of you had to walk down there. Which meant that you both had to carry everything down there together.

Once you opened the back of Eddie's van, you decided to carry the tent down. You put one strap of your backpack on one shoulder and the strap to the tent bag on the other.