chapter 2

hey guys before this starts, thank you all so much for the attention this has been getting! i didn't think this would happen!

chapter 1 hit it off and people liked it so it's going to be part of the story now.

————————————————————————
Mike and Dustin dragged you to the Hellfire table and you sat down next to Mike. You saw some other guys you didn't know at the table  with Eddie at the very end of it.

You caught Eddie glancing at you, but he saw that you noticed and he immediately looked away.

"So this is who you brought?" said one of the guys at the table while snickering.

"Yes, Gareth. She agreed to take Lucas' place, so we brought her. It's not like anybody else would have said yes to us!" replied Dustin.

"A girl? Well it's only temporary so I guess it'll be fine." said another guy.

"And what's your name?" asked Eddie.

"Y/n."

"Hm." he replied, covering his face with his hands.

Once lunch ended, you walked to your locker to get your textbooks out for your next class when you noticed Eddie walk by you. You could tell he was looking at you as he was walking down the hall, but you didn't look back at him because you didn't want to seem weird.

You closed your locker and went to your class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's now night time and you just arrived at the Hellfire Club's meeting spot. You decided to sit next to Dustin because you didn't know where you should go. Luckily, where you sat was where Lucas would usually sit so you didn't have anybody tell you that you were in their spot or anything.

Whenever you had to roll, Eddie told you what you were supposed to do since you hadn't ever played D&D before. You felt kind of embarrassed because of it.

(sorry if this next part doesn't make sense i don't know how d&d works)

Somehow, everybody else's health (?) was low and yours was the highest out of everybody else's.

"Y/n, we need you to attack him. If we do it, we'll die. You need to roll high enough to kill him! It'd be to high of a risk for any of us to try." said Mike.

"I dunno, I don't think I can do good enough..." You reply.

"Guys, it's okay if y/l/n doesn't do it. We can always flee..." Eddie says with a smirk.

"You know what, I will do it!" You say. You were handed the dice and roll.

Everybody is waiting to see what you get and you roll a perfect number. Everybody starts cheering because you defeated him. (whatever you guys where fighting, you didn't know what because you weren't really paying any attention to the game.)

"Nice job, sweetheart" said Eddie with a smile. You smiled and looked away from him because you didn't want him to notice you blushing.

Soon later the game was over for the night and everybody was heading home. You were waiting outside of the school for your father to pick you up.

Eventually, everybody was gone and you were still waiting for him. You looked at your watch and saw that it read 9:56 pm. You've been waiting outside for almost 30 minutes now.

You hear somebody leaving the doors of the school. You turn around and see that it was Eddie.

"Oh, hey y/l/n. What are you doing here?" asked Eddie.

"My dad was supposed to pick me up at 9:30 and he still isn't here. He probably forgot all about me and went to the bar again." You replied. "But I'm probably wrong, maybe he accidentally fell asleep or thought I told him 10:30 or-"

"y/l/n, it's okay. Just stay calm, okay?" said Eddie, putting his hands on your shoulders. Your heart starts racing. "I can just drive you home okay? Or you can stay with me for the night, or whatever you want. As long as you feel safe okay?"

You nodded. "Are you sure I can stay with you? I don't want to bother you or anything-"

"Not at all. Now get in." said Eddie as he held the passenger side door open for you.