chapter 5

Eddie looks at you. He grabs your hand and pulls you off the couch. You're standing across from him.

"And what is that, Princess?" he asks you, making out a small smile. "What did you have to tell me?"

God, he's so dreamy. Your face quick turns into a bright pink, thoughts racing about everything you want to tell him. He puts his hand underneath your chin, slowly pulling it closer to his face. You gazed into his beautiful brown eyes, then looking down at his lips.

Was Eddie Munson really going to kiss you?

Of course he was. Why else would he pull your face into his like that? But before we're going to let him kiss you, you needed to tell him how you really felt about him.

"Eddie," you say, pulling away from him. You look down at the floor while Eddie was looking at you.

"Y/n, I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that-" Eddie said, looking completely embarrassed.

As you were going you were going to look back up at Eddie, your eyes caught a look at the television. The movie was playing when all of this happened, but it just ended and had the ending scene of Jack dead on the screen who had died of hypothermia. Looking at it had scared you, which made you flinch again let out a loud shriek. You immediately went into Eddie's arms again, causing Eddie to go into his comforting state for you. He begins rubbing the back of your head while laying his chin on your head.

"Shhh, it'll be okay y/n." Eddie says.

After a minute or two, you somehow fell asleep. Eddie picks you up and carries you to his bed and puts his blankets overtop of you, basically tucking you into bed.

"Goodnight, Princess" Eddie said. He then gave you a kiss on the forehead and left the room.

Today was one of the greatest days you've have in a long time.

————————————————————————
You woke up the next morning in Eddie's bed. You don't remember going in there yourself, so you assumed that Eddie put you there whenever you fell asleep. Thinking back to last night, you remember you fell asleep in his arms.

"How the fuck did I fall asleep in his arms standing up??" You asked yourself, knowing you'd never know how.

You walked out of Eddie's room, only to find him making scrambled eggs on his stove. He's wearing nothing but a pair of black shorts.

"Hey, sweetheart." said Eddie, smiling at you.

"Why do you call me that?" You asked.

"Oh, um, I call people that all the time." Eddie replied, hiding his face from you.

"Why are you making scrambled eggs?" You said, pointing at the pan.

"Because I'm hungry and we need to eat breakfast." he said. "Duh."

"Okay? I think you're making them wrong" You say, trying not to laugh at him.

"Shut up, y/l/n, I know what I'm doing." he said.

"If you say so."

A few minutes later, Eddie finishes making the scrambled eggs. He makes both you and himself a plate and hands one to you. He then pours a glass of milk for himself.

"You want any milk?" he asks.

"No only yours" you mutter under your breath.

"What was that??"

"Oh, um, I said no thanks"

He walks over to sit next to you at the counter. You're kind of scared to take a bite because you could see a lot of eggshells in them. You took a bite, and try hard not to gag.

"You like em'?" Eddie asks you.

"Yeah they're great!" You replied, trying not to swallow the eggs in your mouth.

Eddie goes and takes a bite of the eggs, gets a sip of milk. A second later, milk comes straight out of his nose, all over the counter.

"Holy shit do these taste bad!" Eddie said.

You both start bursting into laughter at what just happened. You run over to the garbage can, spitting out the leftover egg in your mouth.

"I could feel the eggshells!!" You said while laughing.

"I am a pretty bad cook, huh?" Eddie said. "The only thing I can make is just microwave dinner meals!"

"Yeah you fucking suck." You replied, deciding to clean up the spilled milk because Eddie wasn't.

"You will too" Eddie mumbled under his breath. He said it quietly enough for you not to hear, which made him start laughing.

"What??" You ask him.

"Oh nothing" he said, still laughing.

"Well I could make some pancakes if you have the stuff for it."

"Oh yea sure it's in the top left cupboard."

So you decided to make pancakes for the both of you. By the time they were done, Eddie took a bite.

"Yeah these are way better than my eggshell scrambled eggs."

You both start laughing again.