Chapter Twelve

I opened the door for Niki, who gave me a sloppy kiss before inviting herself in. She made her way up to my bedroom as I got a bottle of wine and two wine glasses. Seeing her sprawled on the bed. Pouring her a glass, handing it to her. Pouring one for myself. "I was surprised by you calling me out of the blue; what is up?"

"Nothing...just felt horny tonight and needed some service."

Niki took a sip before putting it down on the nightstand. Laying down on my legs, she rubbed at my bulge, giving me a kiss while unzipping me. Giving me a small grin before unbuttoning and slipping off my jeans. While she did that, I could not help but think back to Dawson, 'Wonder what he is up to?' thinking if he is sleeping with another guy. "Something wrong, you seem distracted?" she wondered, kind of annoyed with me. I told her it was nothing; Niki nodded as she rubbed over my boxers, quickly taking them off. 'This is the right thing to do.' I thought, deep down, I felt something that I hadn't felt in months, guilt. My thoughts to his mom, remembering what she told me. 'I know he needs to know eventually.' 

Niki looked up at me, stopping at what she was doing, "I am going back home."

"Wait...what?"

"You don't seem quite there with me, I am going back home," hanging my boxers, as she got up, "clearly you have something on your mind. It also been a while since you called me last."

I put my boxers back on, and jeans, "I called you out of impulse. You see my exe's son showed up and he told me today he is in love with me."

"So, I would love a younger guy fonding for me. How old is he?"

"Fourteen." She gaped at me, "I know. It's shocking."

My phone rang, looking at the caller ID, 'Unknown number.' thinking it was one of my clients, I answered it, "Hello?"

"Oh good, you answered," it was Dawson, his voice frantic. "someone is following me."

"What did you expect, walking at night like that?" I sighed, knowing this is somehow my fault, too, "stay where you are; I will come to get you. Where are you exactly?" He told me his location, telling Niki that I gotta go. Heading downstairs and out to my motorcycle. Before I got on, I went to my truck and got out my pistol and my holster. It is time to ride, getting my helmet on.

I rode to the location, seeing Dawson hiding behind a bus stop shelter. I stopped, waving at him to get on quickly. He was relieved to see me running over.

"That guy over there is following me," he points at the guy in a purple beanie while putting on his helmet.

I rode right next to him, "Hey! You mess with him again. And you get a bullet through your head," I warned before leaving this pervert. Feeling Dawson snaking his hands around me, tightening his grip.