Cast/Prologue

*Cast*

Hilarie Burton as Molly Hargrove 

Dacre Montgomery as Billy Hargrove

*Rest of cast as themselves*

Molly Hargrove was a beautiful girl, with a beautiful soul. She has shoulder length dirty blonde hair with beach curls, and gorgeous blue eyes. She was always kind to others around her, and treated everyone with respect. Her and her twin brother, Billy, always got along well. They have a lot in common except for their height. Billy is 5"11 while Molly is only 5"4. Their father is an abusive drunk, who blames them for all his problems. But their mother, was the kindest women, you would ever meet. Well, until she decided to run off, leaving her children with their awful father in the process.

I'm not sure if you realized yet, but in most of the sentences above, I used past tense. That is because, Molly Hargrove, is no longer any of those things.

When her mother left her and her brother behind, she became cold and angry. Her and her brother were no longer their cheerful selves, but the biggest bullies you would ever come across. Now Molly and Billy's father is moving them to Hawkins, Indiana, with their new family. And when I say they're not happy about it, I mean it.

~

Molly and Billy were sitting in his blue Camaro, only 30 minutes away from their new home. "So, how do you feel about moving to this shit town?" Billy asked Molly from the drivers seat. Molly turned to look at him and shrugged before saying, "I wish we didn't have to leave California, leave all our friends. I just don't understand why we had to go."

Billy looked at her and then focused on driving once again. Molly and Billy Hargrove knew why they had to move to Hawkins, they just didn't like to admit it.

"Maybe if you didn't get us kicked out of that school, Molly, we would still be in California." Billy said, raising his voice. "What? I don't see how this is my fault. We were both in that stupid fight." Molly replied with anger in her voice. "Yeah well, I'm not the one who broke that kids arm." Billy said.

Molly gave him a look of disbelief written on her face. Yes it was true, she did break that poor boys arm, but it was self defense. And besides, Billy's the one who started the fight. But she didn't feel like arguing with him anymore.

"This is a new place, a place to start over. If that means putting people in their places and showing that we're better, then so be it. As long as we don't show any weaknesses, we can rule Hawkins High. So please, Molly, don't break any more arms." Billy said in a joking matter, but you could hear the seriousness in his voice as well.

They sat for the next 20 minutes in silence, until they passed the welcome sign. Both of them gave each other a look of disgust, already hating their new so called home.