Part 28

"You managed to break my heart in less than 5 minutes."

At the Creel house, Erica and Molly were walking around, trying to find where Vecna was. Mollys lamp started to glow more, so she wrote on a piece of paper, "found Vecna" and showed Lucas.

They made their way back to the room with the lantern. And now, it's the start, the start of phase one.

Molly and Erica ran out to the playground across from the house, ready to give Lucas the signal when ready.

"Are you worried?" Erica asked Molly as they sat in the jungle gym. "About what?" She replied. "Max, dying." Erica said, almost in such a low whisper that Molly didn't hear her. "Well, of course I'm worried. She's my little sister. She's all I have left. But Maxine is smart, so no matter what happens, I know I'll get to see her again." Molly replied sadly.

Erica just nodded her head, before starting to flash the light into the house. Once Lucas flashed back, Molly started speaking, "Okay, the lovebirds have copied. Max is moving into phase two: distracting Vecna."

"Molly. I'm nervous." Erica said, looking at Molly worriedly. "So am I. But it's gonna be okay." Molly responded, holding Erica's hand.

They were interrupted when they saw Lucas flashing at them through the window. "Okay, she's in. Initiate phase three." Molly said, looking over at Erica again and smiling. "Oh, and I also saw the way you looked at Andy in that store. You looked scared. Why?" Molly asked, trying to change the subject. "Well, because he was there with Jason. And Jason has gone crazy." Erica said back.

"Well, Andy hasn't. I hope."

It was silent for a moment, before they heard a car quickly driving down the road. "Shit. That's Jason. Run!" Molly yelled, hopping down from the jungle gym. Her and Erica started running off, not even noticing who was chasing them.

Molly looked behind her, but didn't recognize who was chasing them in the dark. Molly was running in front of Erica, so at first she didn't notice when Erica got tackled to the ground.

"Let go of me you nuthead!" Molly heard Erica say from behind her, making her turn around. She started running towards them, but stopped in her tracks when she heard someone say, "Shut your mouth or I'll break your arms. You hear me you little shit!"

Molly knew that voice. She knew it better than anyone. That was the voice of Andy Robertson. The boy she loved. She couldn't believe it was him, holding a 12 year old girl to the ground, threatening to break her arms.

But she couldn't just let Erica lay there on the ground, defenseless. So she ran towards Andy and grabbed his shoulders, making him look up. "Molly?" He asked sadly, standing up slowly. "Yeah, Andy. It's me. Now, I need you to leave, okay? Just leave." Molly said back to him, pushing him back with every word.

"Why are you here, Molly?" Andy asked, seeming confused. "Because, I just am. But you and Jason are going to mess everything up. So please, just leave. I'm begging you, please! I need you to leave!" Molly yelled, taking a step away from him.

She needed him to leave for the sake of her heart, not the plan. This was hurting her more than anything ever had before. Molly ran up to him, and kissed him passionately. "Please just leave. I love you, okay? I love you." Molly whispered against his lips, making him kiss her again.