2

Navy Brown
8:45 pm

I waited outside for Skai her ass was late per usual.

I called and texted her but didn't get an answer.

I rolled my eyes. I unlocked my car door and drove to Skai and nem house. I called Zizi and she picked up.

"Bitch tell me why Skai bitch ass ain't even show up." I fussed.

Zizi laughed, "she prolly over that nigga house, pull up to the crib. Everybody here."

"I'll be there in 8 minutes. see you pooh." I smiled swerving in and out of lanes, speeding.

I was doing 45 in a 25 and didn't get caught.

i pulled up to Zizi house and parked my car in the driveway. There were hella cars out front that I did not recognize.

I walked up the steps and into the house.

Zizi and nem kept the door unlocked most of the time when one of them were home.

"ZIZIII!" I called out from the foyer.

My phone dinged I looked at it.

Ziii💙♿️
in my room bitch
read

As I was texting Zizi back I hear my name being called, I looked up and scanned the room.

Finally spotting my cousins I walked over to them.

"Supp everybody!" I smiled and waved.

They said hello and shit like that. "Damn you look fine babymova." Skai lil friend smirked licking her lips at me.

I did a little spin, "yeah. I know!!" I stuck my tongue out. I had on a long sleeve orange crop top, a pair of ripped jeans and my orange, white and black 1's.

"Did you change ya wig? I like the black on you" Nyasia complimented.

"you know i did." I laughed. I had on a 20" middle part crimped black lace front, but some of my crimps dropped due to the heat.

 I had on a 20" middle part crimped black lace front, but some of my crimps dropped due to the heat

It's 89 degrees in Houston feeling like 100 degrees, plus it's summertime so it's EXTRA hot.

"I'm get me a drink, I'll be back." I walked away from them and went into the kitchen. I poured me a shot of Hennessy and downed it like a champ.

I poured another shot and downed it.

"is that my alcoholic bestieee!!" I heard someone squeal from behind me.

Before I could turn around I felt someone jump on me. "Bitch get downnnn" i dragged.

Ziyah got off of me and stood back. I admired her attire. She had on a black girls trap too dress with a black hoodie, black and white 1's, and a silver heart chain around her neck.