7

Navy Brown
July 18, 2021
2:08 am

My eyes fluttered open and I felt around the bed for Jye, but he wasn't in bed.

I sighed to myself, sitting up and leaning against the headboard.

I grabbed my phone to call Jye's number.

He still hasn't come back home after leaving Miya's party.

I dialed his number and waited.

No answer.

I rolled my eyes and dialed his number again.

Still no answer.

I got out of bed and walked downstairs hearing a car pull into the driveway.

I'm gonna kill his ass, i swear on everything i love.

I jogged downstairs to the front door.

I waited with my arms folded with a straight face.

Jye walked through the door and turned the lights on, "where the fuck have you been?" I asked tilting my head to the side.

Jye jumped, holding his chest. "Dammit. you scared the fuck outta me. I was handling business like I told you." He spoked pushing pass me.

I scoffed following him into the house. "Handling business really? Why the fuck do I smell Chanel No. 9 perfume on you then? Where have you been Jye? And don't fucking lie to me?" I semi-yelled making sure I wouldn't wake Miya up.

He chuckled. I don't know what the fuck is funny, I'm not laughing. "I was out, mane."

"Bet." I said nodding.

I walked upstairs to his bedroom and grabbed all of my clothes and everything that I had over here and went back downstairs. "Where you going?" Jye yelled as I came downstairs with my bags.

"I'm going back home. I got work in the morning & i don't have time for your shit!" I exclaimed, pointing in his face.

I tried to walk out but Jye grabbed my arm and pulled me back toward him, "don't leave me. aight, I'm sorry for yelling at you. I was at the bar and this random chick brushed up against me as I was leaving."

"Why was you at the bar?" I asked side eyeing him.

"The warehouse got robbed tonight & i needed to calm down, i didn't wanna come back home to you and Miya like that." Jye sighed rubbing his hands up and down my arms.

"Do you know who did it? & i understand, but i was worried about you. I was calling you and didn't get an answer. I was about to call Skai and ask her to trace your phone." I chuckled lightly.

"Nah i don't & Aww, you was worried bout me? Don't be worried bout me baby. I can handle myself out here, I stay strapped." Jye smirked.

"I know you can, but I'm still gonna worry bout my man." I smiled standing on my tippy toes to kiss him.

"Your man?" Jye looked shocked but kissed me back.

"yes, my man. The fuck." I said trying hard to keep a straight face.

"so I'm your man now?" he asked with a chuckle.

Is this man slow or something?

"We official, official?" He smirked.

"yes nigga, damn." I laughed playfully mushing his shoulder.

We kissed and went upstairs and finished what we had started in the bathroom.

When we were finished we cuddled and went to sleep in each other's arms.

I don't feel like writing a whole chapter, so yeah here y'all go 🤍

Jye and Navy are official now.........but not for long 🙃✌🏽

06/25/2022