14

Navy Richards
nine years later

"my wife looking fine as hell." Jye smirked standing behind me in our master bathroom.

"Thanks baby, you look scrumptious." I bite my bottom lip.

He smacked my ass harshly while I twerked on him, i couldn't help but giggle. He started rubbing on my ass and pulling my dress up exposing my ass.

"baby, stop before the kids come in here." I warned moving away from him.

"the door is locked, they ain't interrupting shit. c'mon we been so busy we haven't had any alone time." Jye sighed.

"ok, but we gotta be quick or we gone be late." I agreed.

"bet" Jye smirked pulling his dick out and pulling my panties to the side.

He slipped inside of me and grabbed my waist, thrusting in and out of me. "shit" i lowly moaned, stuffing my lips in my mouth.

5 minutes later

I was on the verge of my orgasm when I heard Ja'siah calling for me, "mommy, look at our outfit."

Me and Jye quickly got ourselves together, "get the door." I whispered while sitting on the toilet.

Jye unlocked the door and opened it revealing both of the boys in their white moschino shirts with blue writing, light denim jeans, white hats, and blue and white jordans. They were matching with the exception of their watches; ja'siah wore a blue watch while ja'mir wore a red one.

 They were matching with the exception of their watches; ja'siah wore a blue watch while ja'mir wore a red one

"awww look at my babies, you guys are so freaking cute." I pouted getting emotional.

"aw maaaa! stop, we big boys." Ja'mir frowned his face up.

"you're right, I'm sorry. My boys." I corrected with a smile.

"okay, y'all ready to go?" Jye asked the boys.

They nodded happily.

"we will finish this later" Jye winked walking out behind the boys.

"okayyy" i said sarcastically knowing it wasn't going to happen.

"maaaa have you seen my cuban link bracelet?" miya yelled from her room.

I walked out of my room and went into hers. "no, have you asked nyriyah?" i said to her.

"you look pretty baby," i complimented her.

"thank you!" she posed.

Kamiya had on a blue, pink and white cropped sweater with black jeans and a pair of blue platform sandals.