8

Navy Brown
August 23, 2021

"ayyyy fuck it up bihhhhh!" zizi and nyasia gassed me up as I did a little twerk while on live

everyone in the comments hyped me up.

"why the fuck am I getting tagged in shit?" I furrowed my eyebrows as my other phone went off.

I stopped what I was doing and checked my notifications. I opened Instagram and switched from my business page to my personal one.

I mugged the phone, "so he fucking lied to me, ima k-bye y'all." I smiled remembering that I was on live.

"I'm gonna kill his ass" i semi-yelled.

I stormed out of zizi house and got into my car. I sped all of the way to jye's place.

I pulled up, came to a shrieking halt, and got out of the car. I sped walked to his front door opening it with my key he'd gifted me last week.

"JYE!" I yelled furiously.

"hey baby" he smiled walking over to me, but his smile quickly faded when he seen how mad I was.

"what happened?" he asked with furrowed brows.

I ignored his question and threw my phone at him, "so this what the fuck we doing now????" I asked as my voice cracked.

I refused to let this man see me cry but my heart was shattered beyond repair. Jye looked at the video of him kissing all over some random stripper at the club.

 Jye looked at the video of him kissing all over some random stripper at the club

"shit" he cursed.

"I asked you did anything happen and what did you tell me? you said, bae nothing happened. I promise you. You're a fucking liar." I sniffled pushing him back since he decided to walk closer to me.

"baby let me explain." he kissed his teeth trying to grab my arm, but I pulled away from him.

"no. i don't need your explanation. goodbye." i turned to walk away.

As I walked to my car tears started to fall. I wiped the away but more kept coming. I hit the steering wheel as I broke down in front of Jye's house.

Jye came out to check on me.

"fuck you, i should've never fucked with you!" I spat venom through tears.

I fucked up showing this man my pure heart when I was taught to never show a man weakness of any kind.

"I'm sorry." Was the only thing that left his mouth as he comforted me in his arms.

Me and Jye were two inches apart, he looked me in my eyes while cupping my face. "I was reckless & i shouldn't have done that...baby, please i can't lose you. I love you. Let me make it up to you, please." Jye said with the most sincerity as his voice cracked.

"jye..." i looked at him with tear filled eyes.

"did anything else beside the kiss happen? Be honest with me. Did you sleep with her?"

Jye pulled away from me with hurt in his eyes.

He didn't need to say anything, his facial expression gave it away. "I apologize."

"I trusted you with everything! I told you everything..and you fucking cheat?!?! I-I can't do this right now." I shook my head getting up from the couch. Jye tried to reach for my hands but I pulled them away and walked out of this house.

For good this time.

I got in my car and drove to my house.

I needed to be alone right now.

I don't know if we'll be able to fix this, but I do know that I'm never letting any man get that close to my heart again.

And to think I was starting to fall in love with the man that I thought I knew turns out I really didn't know him, at all.

I'm gonna miss Jye, but I think space for us is good right now. Most importantly, I'm gonna miss Miya and I's bonding relationship. I love that little girl like she's my own.

this was a short filler since I've been gone.

is this the end for Jye and Navy?

time skip in the next chapter

08/17/2022

688 words