4

Jye Richards
5:39 am

breathe again by Toni Braxton plays in my ear as I'm on my morning jog around my quiet neighborhood.

I run down my block and up to my house.

I opened the door, taking my shoes off at the door.

I slip on my house shoes and go into my master bathroom.

I turn the shower on waiting for the water to heat up, once it did I got inside and did my routine.

I got out of the shower. I dry myself off and put on my boxers and joggers.

I start on my skin care routine then put on my face mask.

Once I rinse my face off, I go into my bedroom and grab a pull over shirt out off my drawer and go into the kitchen to make myself breakfast

I made eggs with spinach, turkey sausages and cut up some fresh fruit with a bottle of water.

I sat at my round glass dining room table and ate my food while scrolling on Instagram.

I came across Navy's Instagram story, I left a comment. She replied with a thank you 🥰🫶🏽.

We kept texting until we exchanged numbers and I invited her over. She said she'll come by after work.

It was 6 o'clock in the evening.

I ran a few errands since this morning. I stopped by the warehouse and trap to check in on my guys in charge, everything was good with them.

I came home and chilled until I got a text from Navy that she'd arrived. I turned the temperature down on the stove and opened the door for her.

"Welcome to my lovely abode." I spoke with a gracious smile.

"thank you. something smells good in here, are you cooking?" She smiled walking into the foyer.

"Actually I am. Care to join me? By the way you look pretty tonight."

Navy had on a white short jumpsuit that wrapped around her neck with a brown purse and brown heels with a gold chain.

Her hair was braided in a long genie ponytail. Her makeup was natural with lashes and lip gloss.

 Her makeup was natural with lashes and lip gloss