CHAPTER 10: PILLOW

*9:02 pm*

Uraraka

I was brushing my teeth for bed when it hit me. 

A crawling wave of numbing unbalance burst from my stomach and rolled to the rest of my body. 

Wooooaaahhhh

… 

This was interesting. 

My body felt half asleep, yet floaty at the same time. I blinked and took a moment to look at myself in the mirror. I could see clearly, thank god. I remember how blurry everything seemed when I was drunk. This is better. So far. 

Was I using my quirk? 

I looked down to see my feet firmly on the ground. 

Nope

I looked back at myself. My toothbrush was hanging out of my mouth like a silly dog. I giggled at myself, causing the inside of my chest to tickle, making my giggle some more. 

Okay, this isn’t so bad! 

I finished brushing my teeth and walked to my bed. 

The walk was easy enough, no stumbling or swaying in my head like the way alcohol affected me. It’s like I had a constant feeling of floating up when standing still, but my mind could focus when I moved around. It was so strange! My brain felt like it was sitting in a giant beanbag chair while my body felt heavy and weightless at the same time. Comfy, relaxed, and floaty. 

I think the best part about this was feeling like my quirk was activated without the nausea. 

Buzz-Buzz

I got a text. 

Mina

Here are those links I told you about! 

(attachments) 

Links? What links? 

I couldn’t open them on my phone, so I strode over to retrieve my laptop from my desk and bring it to my bed. Copying the address, I opened the site to—

OH MY GOSH

I slapped my laptop closed and tossed it away, by the foot of my bed. 

Buzz-Buzz

Mina

Add some flavor to your vanilla cupcake! 😉

Me

?!?

Mina

Find out what you're into! Explore, find your kinks, and love yourself! ❤️❤️❤️

Why?!

I was just about to text back when I stopped myself. 

I can’t freak out. 

Mina sent me links to… erotic sites. 

Nothing to freak out about. 

I am a mature adult who is capable of researching such things. 

Yes. 

I’ve had dirty thoughts before, nothing to be ashamed of! 

This was nothing new, it was just… straight forward.