FINAL CHAPTER

*End of March*

*End of the manga chapter 258: Companions.*

Bakugo

This was it.

Everything we have been training for.

Everybody was here, all the extras.

They seemed so ready, like this was just another assignment for class.

Only if they fucking knew...

"Oi! Shit face!" I called to the green haired idiot. He turned to me and I started talking to him alone. "You know shit is about to go down, right?"

"Yeah," He nodded, checking his arm braces. "I'm ready."

"Tch. You better give it your all, no matter what!" I told him. "If you do anything stupid, I'll kick your ass! I can't have you fucking up if I'm going to beat you at your best!"

He grinned, "I will! I'll even be better than you today!"

"You idiot!" I yelled. "Just keep up!"

"I'll be ahead of you!" He dared to smirk.

I'm going to fucking--

"Hey, guys!" Uraraka walked up to us, "Are you ready?"

"Yeah!" Deku cheered, "How about you?"

"Great! I'm helping pump up everybody!" She waved at the group around us. Most of them were smiling and hoping up and down to keep warm.

"Good idea! I'll help too!" Deku said before jogging away.

She turned toward me and mimicked my fighting gestures. "Are you ready, King Explosion Murder??"

In that moment, all I could feel was worried. With so many people involved in this mission, there was going to be a high chance of real shit going down. All I could think of was the time I had to fight my way out of the League of Villains and All Might losing his power. The twist in my stomach grew the longer I stared at the beautiful brunette, imagining her getting in the crossfire of the crazy shit.

I hated feeling like this.

But I would hate not having the reason to feel like this even more.

I guess she realized how quiet I was and said, "Hey, how about we have a competition?"

I honestly wasn't in the mood for one, but her smile was easily breaking down my walls. "Like what?" I asked.

"Who ever can save the most people by the end of the day, wins! How bout it?"

That's right, we're on fucking rescue duty. I should be with the fucking pros.

...

But I liked having an eye on her.

...

I sighed and accepted, "What does the winner get?"

"Bragging rights?" She suggested.

I grinned, "You're on, round face."

"Let's go, sunshine."

----------END--------

Check Out Part 6 : Amelioration!!