PSA: How to find me

Hello, all! (Read: anyone who has stuck around for this long!) It's been... years(?) since I was active on Wattpad. To be honest, as I've mentioned before, I go through periodic phases of simply forgetting it exists. BUT I am and have been active on AO3 (Archive of Our Own) in both the reading and writing worlds! Since I've last posted on Wattpad, I've written... five(?) new works, one of which is a novel. There are both Otayuri and Galolio (from Promare, the 2019 movie; if you like Otayuri, go watch it, because it's immaculate and has very similar vibes) works posted to my AO3 account, and I recommend, beg, and plead with my readers on here to go check out my AO3 account! 

From this point forward, my Wattpad account is closed, inactive, and remaining on the website only as a relic. [That said, if you try to steal my stories, I will know, and the wrath of Hell will befall you :)]

The link to my AO3 account is listed under my Wattpad account description, and I'll leave it here, too. My username is Sophie_skates_reads and my Twitter is available under any of my AO3 works' end notes, where you can find updates about my writing. 

If anyone reads this and finds someone stealing my works/intends to follow me to AO3/needs help with the latter process or something else, please comment here! I'll check sporadically.

AO3 link: https://archiveofourown.org/users/Sophie_skates_reads 

Goodbye Wattpad, Wattpad users, and all of the friends I made on this platform. Thank you for all you've done for me, and I hope to see some of you in my new, primary realm! ♥