2

My heart beating fast, feeling as it could jump out and break. I try to shake away all the thoughts that are running through my head about him. I watch as he walks over to my bed and sit next to me.  

"Bad girl'' My heart flusstered. Tingles flowing through my whole body, my pussy having its own heart beat. I crawled over to him and sat on his lap facing him with both my legs on on opssite sides of him. 

''So what you gonna do about it?'' I  grind my pussy on his lap slowly. He wrapps his arms tightly around my waisit, gripping ahold of my ass. Helping guide my movement on him. Causing my pussy to tingle. He slides a hand down to my wet pussy, rubbing just the top of my pussy and around my enternces. I become breathless, and grind myself onto his hand. Letting out moans. ''I want you daddy'' I whispare into his ear, pulling off his red tee-shirt. Exposeing his chest covered in tattos. 

''I want you too baby girl. You cannot tell anyone about this. Mom must never find out. Got it?''I nod my head, grabbing his free hand and sucking on his finger while giving him the innocent look. ''God, I have been wanting to play with you for a long time little girl'' I smile. 

''Come fuck me daddy'' I say while still grinding myself onto his hand. Just wanting him to stick his finger in me already. 

''Please put it in me'' He slides his middle finger into my little cunt, causing a moan to ecape from me. He places his free hand over my mouth. ''Shh, you gotta be quite or you'll wake up your mother.'' I feel myself grow more excited. ''Make me'' a smirk appears on his face. 

''Oh, I'm gonna make you alright''.