7

.

Tuesday afternoon. Its raining pretty hard out. Thank god its a PE day. I hear Daddies alarm go off in the next room. Waking him up for work. I mange to pull myself outta bed. Just in my red thongs that are wegged up my ass, and in my red push up bra that makes my boobs sits just perfect. 

I head over to my Fathers room, seeing that he is already awake. ''Good morning baby girl'' He yawns triedly. He sits on the egde of the bed. Now lighting a cigertte.

''Can I come to work with you today'' 

''Yeah, but I gotta leave in twenty, so quick!'' I nod my head and rush out of his room to mine. I throw on a plane black crop top, with gray joggers. I spray on some perfume, brush my hair/teeth, and wait for Daddy to be finshed. I wait five mintues and he's ready. We head out and jump in the truck and drive off to his work. 

Moments later were in his office. Him working away. I crawl under the desk and place my hands on his crotch area.I press my onto his cock.

''I want it! I want your cock daddy, I want your cock so bad. Please Daddy!" I beg rubing the plam of my hand on his cock. looking up at him from under the desk with begging eyes. He looks over somewhere then down at me. 

''Hang on'' He stands up and walks over to the door shutting it. Then sits back down unzipping his pants . I pull out his cock and  slowly jerk it up and down."god..''A moan ecapes him. I lean foward placing his cock in my mouth. Bobing my head up and down slowly on his cock. 

''Faster'' He moans. Grabbing ahold of my hair and forcing me fater. Till abig warm cum shoots down my throat.

''Yummy'' I ay licking the rest off his cock.