9

Standing on the driveway waving goodbye to my mother, who is leaving for her work trip. My dad stands next to me waving as well.
We both head inside. I sit on the one person leather couch with a pink fluffy couch pillow. I pull put my cell phone, to see that I have gotten some tik tok notifications. I've been getting some likes but not lots. I wish I could blow up. I pick a sound on tik tok and press the record button and stand in front doing a dance that includes me taearking.  I see my daddy watching from the conner of my eyes. He doesn't look to happy. Post. I turn around and lock eyes.
"What?"
"What do you think your doing little girl?" A devilish smile appears across my face. I walk towards daddy.
"Making tik toks"
"Your not posting that"
"Already did" he rips the phone outta my hands and delets  my new post.
"Can you play with me daddy" I felt turned on, him having control over me, telling me what to do and the punishments. I really want daddy to punish me. I want to be bent over his lap and spanked so hard that a red mark is left behind. To tease me, to make me beg for him. To make me beg for his touches. I want him so badly.  I can feel myself.
"Hm I dunno"
"please daddy please. I want you. "He starts to turn around.
"PLEASE!" I beg.
"Show me how much you want me." He undoes his pants as well boxers letting his Already hard cock stand out.
I get on my knees in front of him while giving the innocent eyes. Holding his cock in my hand licking all around, up and down then taking it in my mouth.
"Yummy" He grabs my hair and makes my head Bob up and down on his cock faster
Letting a huge load explode on my face. I be a good girl and lick up the rest of Daddy's cum that is left on his deck.
"Good girl"

Daddies kinky little princesses.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें