4

I obey him. I sit on my knees on the floor as he sits legs open on the edge of my bed with me in between his legs. I look up at him while holding his cock in my left hand. I lick my lips and stick out my tounge holding hid cock just above it. 

''Put it in your mouth baby girl'' I lick the tip of his cock slowly, teasing him. I then slide my tounge up and down his cock. All the way to the tip of his cock to the bottom of his balls. 

''Put it in now''  I shook my head, and carried on, as he grows more & more sexually frustrated. 

''I'm telling you, this is your last warning'' I smile up at him, then keep licking slowly then start to put the tip into my mouth then quickly pull out. That made him grow even more impatien and sexually frustered. He grabs ahold of my ponytail, shoving my mouth onto his dick and pulling my hair making my head bob up & down. I liked the roughiness. Moments later he takes my head and shoves my mouth down on his cock making me gag, leaving a big load of cum down my throat, then pulls out letting me sallow it all. 

''Clean your mess'' I nod my head, and lick up the rest of the cum off of his dick. Leaving no cum behind. I then stand up and he pulls me down and pins me to the bed. He places his hands around my throat and leans over. 

''Don't you ever tease daddy again, bad girl. Did you learn your lesson'' I bite my lips. Loving everything that just had happen. I shake my head no. 

''Turn over, on your hands and knees''  He deamed and I obey. I get on my hands and knees on the bed sticking my ass up for him. He stands behind me, and slaps my ass really hard, leaving a tingley feeling on my ass afterward. Then he slaps it again but harder. Leaving a red hand mark acorss my ass. He pulls my pony tail and whispares in my ear. 

''Good girl. Goodnight, don't ever missbehave with Daddy again, next time I won't go so easy'' That was easy? Damn, I wonder what rough is for him. I wanna know. I wanna exprinces his version of rough. Tonight has been mindblowing. 

''Goodnight daddy'' He heads out of the room, going to his own. I roll over under my covers and fall asleep.