5

The bright sun rudely shines through my window waking me up. I grab my phone off of the night stand beside my bed, checking the time. To see that it is just six in the morning. I triedly drag myself out of bed. Rembering everthing that happened last night. It was so perfect. I want more of Daddy. I hope I get more today or tonight. I walk over to the washroom, turning the hot water on in the shower and stepping in. Letting the hot water roll down my body, taking in the warm steam. 

I've always have enjoyed showers. The peaceful sounds of the water running, feeling the steam cover you. Breathing in the nice smells of scented hair products/soap, letting it smell up the whole room. Feeling you're entier body relaxe, and feeling clean when your done. I run my hands through my shoulder lank brown hair, soaking it in shampoo. 

A hand covers my mouth, a body presseing aginst mine from behind me. ''Miss your Daddy?'' Daddy whispares in my ear then gently kissees my shoulder making his way to my neck.

''Yes. I wanna play again Daddy'' He turns me around so that I am now faceing him. Standing in front of me, completly naked. My eyes travel down to hiss alread hard cock. He clears his throat, I look back up at him. His facecovered with a smrik, a devilish smrik. 

''Oh, don't you worry. I'm not finihed with you yet princess'' A smile covers my face. He pulls me closer to him then pushes me agsinit the shower wall, pining my arms above my head. Pressing his hard cock agenist my wet pussy. I spread my legs wider allowing him full acesses. I began to grind my pussy up & down his cock. Letting a moan ecape. ''Thats it baby girl'' I grind on his dick a bit faster. Making me moan more. He pushes his cock on my pussy a bit harder, making me moan out of control. Digging my nails in his back, tryna grip at anything. 

''Fuck me baby girl'' I grind harder and faster making the both of us let out moans. 

''Grind your little sweet cunt on daddies cock'' 

''O-oh my god'' I let out a loud plusuerble moan as I cum on to his cock while he shoots cum all over my pussy.

''Good girl''