8

Sitting at the table across from my mother and beside my daddy. Wanting for my mother to just leave so I can attack her husband. He tastes so sweet. I just need to sallow more of him. Yum! A shiver appears throughout my whole body as I feel a hand grab at my thigh. I look down seeing Daddy's hands making his way up my skirt towards my pussy from under the table as he speak with my mother. I open my legs wider, shoving food in my mouth to block out the moans that are trying to ecape as he fingers my tight little pussy harder and faster.

''So what were the two of you up to while I was away?" My mother smiles at me. Happy that I got some father and daughter time.
"Just having some great Father's and duaghter time. Catching up. We went to the drive in, watched movies, and played some football" Daddy spoke for me shoving a second finger in. Causing me to spit out my food in my mouth everywhere.
"Maddison!" My mom stood up grabbing some paper towels that sat in the middle of the table. Cleaning up the mashed pattoes I had just spit out.
"Well I'm glad you got to spend some time alone with your father" Me too mother.
"Yeah, it was fun! I had a great time. We also baked together."
"Amazing. Cause I'll be going away for work. I'll be leaving early tomorrow"
"I'll miss you mom"