Chapter one

"Let's all give these boys a warm Virginia welcome please" The crowed erupted with load claps and whistles.

Here I was. Boots, shorts, and a cowboy hat and all my country stuff on at a PBR event. I love rodeos with a passion it's just I didn't like the people that came with it. The drunk ass people who can't back off to the so called country fokes that want a little action tonight. And don't even get me started on the bull riders. As far as I'm concerned their all the same. Their hats on a little to tight and their a little to big for their brijetes.

But here I am anyways. Thanks to my friend Jenny. Who is boy crazy and cowboy insane. Which I'm not gonna lie the PBR boys are smoking hot but their personalities always got in my way from liking them. But rodeos are fun so there was really no need for kicking and screaming. It was pretty easy to talk me into a PBR event.

"Now ladies and gental men I would like to point your attention to the man in the chute right now. His name is Noble Presty. Damn good rider and a good looking man ridding Jackson" As the announcer finished the chute was opened and the white speckled bull spun out.

Back heels pointed to the sky the bull started to spin. I sucked in a breath watching as Noble stayed perfectly mounted on the bull with his left arm raised to the heavens. As the buzzer rang out into the stadium the rider hopped off and came running back to fencing getting away from the charging bull.

He jumped on the fence looking down at me. I sat perfectly still for some reason. He winked down at me while heat raised to my cheeks. As he hoped down I could help but think three things.

1) bull riding looked like a lot of fun

2) When could I stop the throwing the rope and jump in the shot?

3) that bull rider wasn't half bad looking