Chapter five

I sat on the edge of my bed doing my bills. Me and Jenny ran around the country doing random jobs and living in random areas. I loved the idea of never being tired down and the idea of no place called home besides my truck. Even though I never have to pay property taxes I still had other bills such as food and cell phones.

I sighed as I glanced over at my phone. It had been two days since I had seen Noble or even heard from him. Then again he didn't have my number so there was no way that he could call me.

I had four days intill the next rodeo and my nerves where on edge. I could ask my cousin to help me but then it would spread that I was riding bulls with the big boys through my family like a wild fire. So that was out. Then there's Noble. Who completely offered to help me and gave me his number.

"Ugh" I laid down on my bed.

Noble, Noble. That's all my brain wanted to think about. Grabbing my phone from the side of the bed I scrolled through my contacts till that damn name came up. I hit call and pressed the phone against my ear. Three rings went through before his southern voice came through.

"Uh hey Noble ist me...Liz" I scolded myself mentally for how unsure my voice sound about Liz.

"Oh Liz. Hey. So are you taking up my offer on the bullrding help?" I could almost hear the smirk in his voice. I smiled to myself just thinking about him.

"I guess so" I huffed out. I heard him chuckle on the other end.

"Well I'll text you my address and I'll be looking forward to seeing you tomorrow afternoon" and with that we said our goodbyes and hung up. A big old smile crossed my face.

"About time" I heard Jenny yell from outside of the trailer. I chuckled and flopped back down on my bed. What did I just do?

Sorry really short but you know sometimes we need short chapters. :) Share your love if you like this book. Comment, vote, correct me. You know what to do.