Chapter fifteen

The sunlight peeked through the leaves. Slowly I sat up streaching my arms out to the sky. I turned around and starred down at Nobel who was passed out in the grass. A small smile creeped across my lips before I remembered a very importan detail. Nobel can't fall asleep for at least twenty-four hours for sure!

"Nobel!"I screeched. I just about jumped on him. My hands shot to his shoulders shaking him almost like a rage doll. Or at least the best you can shake a hundred and fifty plus pounds of muscle rage doll.

Nobel shot up like a bullet from a gun. His forehead smashing right into mine.

"Son of a biscuit!" I yelled.

My hand shooting up to my forehead. Nobel did the the same action except with a curse word added. Both of us just sat there laughing at each other and holding our heads. What we found so funny? I don't really know.

"You ok?" Nobel moved his hand to my cheek.

My laughter stopped completely as his simple yet friendly touch sent chills down my spin. Both of our hazel eyes starring into eachother's. My heart picked up. By the rate of my heart beat I could have sworn it grew wings and was just waiting to fly out of my chest. We stayed silent for what seemed like eternity.

"Liz. Just saying I know this guy who likes a girl. The only issue is my friend and this girl kinda have almost like a friendship bond" I nodded my head. I've seen enough movies and surprisingly read enough books to understand the my friend conversations.

"He wants to ask her out and God he go's on and on about how he wants to kiss her but he's afraid. If you where that girl what would you think?" Nobel never moved his hand from my cheek. My cheek now felt like it was permanently burnt from his hand. I smiled sweetly at him.

What surprised me the most is what I did next. Without thinking straight I leaned in. My lips barely touching Nobel's. I pulled back with in seconds afraid of what I had just done. I searched Nobel's eyes for any sign I had done something completely wrong.

Nobel smiled at me before his hand moved to my neck; pulling me in for another kiss. Our lips meeting in the middle. Our lips moved insink and stayed together longer. His lips where soft and fitted perfectly with mine. I had been kissed a few times in my life but never like this. This was particularly slow and steady. Almost like Nobel was afraid to go to fast with me or scare me off. When we finally separated I was breathless. Nobel's eyes lit up.

"Liz.." He trailed off as he took in another deep breath. I smiled.

"It's kind of funny couse I think over these past couple of days and there's not one time I didn't wish I had your number" I chuckled. Ok so not where I thought he was going I think to myself.

That's right Nobel never got my number. Even though I've called him up once and have been to his house three or four times I never officially gave him my number. It never really crossed my mind to be honest.

"True" I kinda held the word out there in the air. Nobel looked at me straight in the eye.

"Can I have your number?" His question was simple.

My face lit up a little as I stretched out my open hand. Nobel seemed to get it because he reached into his back pocket handing me his phone. I placed myself under his favorites and put a winky face next to my name. I handed the phone back over. Looking away from Nobel I noticed that we spent our whole night down by the river.

Note to self: check for ticks when you get home.

I felt my pocket vibrate. I picked it up and looked at the name. Nobel. I glanced up to see Nobel whistling and looking away from me. Curious I opened up the text message from him.

Nobel:
Ok this is going to come out really cheesy. Here it go's. Liz I like you a lot. There I said it. Will you be my girlfriend?

A smile lit up my face completely. Yeah it was goofy and yeah it was cheesy but it was also cute. My kind of cute. I looked up at Nobel who was just starring at me with wide eyes. He seemed to be holding in a breath. I hit the repail button.

Me:
Yes :p

I looked up when it was completely sent. A couple seconds later Nobel glances down at his phone. A smile bigger then Europe erupts across his face. His sparkling eyes met mine. So I guess there was something growing between us after all.

Hey guys! I hope everyone is enjoying the book so far. I'm pretty happy with it and all the votes just make my day. So vote, comment, follow you know what to do. And obviously there will be more rodeo chapters but also relationship chapters. This chapter kind of sucks but it works right? Thanks again guys. Love you all:)