four

Erica's POV

Erica's POV

I'm staring at her now.
Not in a creepy-stalker way, I promise.

She is so intrigued by a damn history revision book, it's quite weird actually.

I'm interrupted by Rory's voice saying,
"-the fuck are you looking at?"

"I need to get my timetable."

"You've just said that to change the subject, I know your game Miss Saunders."

"Maybe," I shrug my shoulders and act as clueless as possible, "Come with me? Please."

She ignores me.

Okay well.

I pull her up by her school jumper and I drag her out of the door with a fair bit of force and maybe just a tad bit of persuasion?

I owe her a milkshake now by the way.

"Take me to the office, your highness," I give her a curtsy.

I'm not sure how we end up running through the corridors and down the stairs, but we do - most likely something I did.

The amount of people I've bumped into is terrifying and is probably a problem for future me.

The pair of us arrive at the office, extremely out-of-breath yet still giggling.

I'm taking it up as my own duty to help our Head girl here, have a little bit of fun.

I knock on the door Rory gestured me to go to and I ask for my timetable.

The woman gives me a death glare and hands me it. She didn't ask for my name either, she must really hate her job.

I walk back over to Aurora, who is leant against a wall, obviously still out-of-breath. I let out a slight laugh at her current state, as she blows her hair away from her face.

"So, what do you have period one tomorrow?"

"God knows, I can't read this, it's too complicated," I sigh and give her the schedule.

"Look," she places her head on my shoulder and holds it in front of me.

Oh my god.

Butterflies or the contents of this morning's breakfast?

I cant decide.

"The two letters mean the subject so like, EN is english," she begins demonstrating "the first column means period one, the second means period two and so on."

I simply couldn't listen to anything that she had said but I will act like I did.

"The first lesson you have tomorrow is..science, with me actually."

Now that I heard.

"Do you get it?"

No.

"Yeah, seems easy enough."

"Wanna get lunch?"

"Please," I respond in desperation.

We enter the dining room and Rory's already trying to look what's being served.

"Do you see burgers or is that just me?" she asks me, staring down the obvious beef burgers.

"No, I see them too."

"Good, I love them. I know burgers when I see them. They are the key to my heart."

"I couldn't tell, believe me."

"I do hide it rather well don't I?"

She does not.

"Yeah, I would never have guessed."

The two of us order our meals and we sit down with our trays on one of the empty wooden tables.

"Weren't we meant to take all day with the tour?"

"Yeah, but I could tell you're quite lazy so I went through it as quick as I could," she takes a bite into her food as she explains her thought process.

"Ah, you know me so well, we're gonna be great friends you know!"

"No."

"Buddies?"

"No."

"Pals?"

"If it gets you to shut up about it then sure."

I kick her leg under the table, I'm glad she's sat opposite me for this purpose. No other reason.

My gentle kick suddenly started a game of footsies under the table, to which she seems quite determined to win.

She did in fact win.

——————————————————————
Note for today:
13.06.22
I watched the movie Crush today on disney+ and it was the cutest queer shit I've ever seen, i'm obsessed and I needed to tell someone.

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS FAR !!!

+keep voting:DD

Also, the entire timetable scene is based on my own school's timetable. So if you're confused I do apologise but it's what mine looks like if I remember correctly - I definitely didn't lose it😬