seven

Aurora's POV

Aurora's POV

Fortunately, Erica is only in three of my lessons. Those being science, french and maths.

I don't think I'd survive being poked and prodded every 30 seconds.

At this moment in time, I'm in the library because we're able to have 'free time' once classes are over and it's also the one place I didn't take her to on our tour.

And I know that she is already curled up in bed so she won't have the effort to come and look for me.

Scrap that.
Nevermind.
She has found me.

I see the familiar blonde causing a disturbance as she barges the doors open.

"Sorry!!" Erica murmurs and receives a scowl from half the students in here, including myself.
Her eyes meet mine and her face instantly lights up in relief.

She makes her way over to my table, gently gliding past the seated people.

"Let me...catch..my breath," she lets out with a sigh of exasperation and pulls herself a chair next to me.

"Okay I'm ready. Where the fuck have you been all day?" she whisper-shouts at me.

"Language we're in the library."

"I'm aware. Don't change the topic, I couldn't find you at break and lunch and you somehow disappear after every lesson."

"That's because you take too long to pack your things up," I sass back at her and she just rolls her eyes.

"Well, I was going to let you meet my friends but seen as I couldn't find you, we could not do that."

"Who are these friends of yours?" I'm curious now, I don't care.

She's a sociable person, I don't know why I'm so surprised.

"Oooh Rory's jealous!"

"I am not."

"Oh you so are, they're Leon Thorne and Wyatt Davis. Know them?"

"Yeah, me and Wyatt did our history project together last year and Leon sort of just tagged along. I haven't spoken to the pair since though."

"Sounds like Leon," Erica nods in agreement and giggles, "I met them in art, they are quite the duo aren't they?"

"Yeah."

"I'm going back to the dorm, you coming?"

"Sure. Just uh- let me pack my things away."