nineteen

Aurora's POV

Aurora's POV

I swiftly get changed into the first thing I spot in my wardrobe. That being: my comfort pair of baggy jeans, a cropped (but not too cropped) shirt, and a pair of lilac converse high-tops alongside a cute headband for extra accessories.

My hair is brushed and I place the purple headband on top as my finishing touch.

I don't have enough energy for this. But Leon wants to see the love of his life.
And what Leon wants. Leon gets.

Erica appears from the bathroom wearing a large knitted jumper over a black mini skirt with a pair of black tights.
And of course she's robbed my wonderful Doc Martens.

She should feel blessed we're the same shoe size.

I give her a look that practically says, 'You're a thief,' but i'm secretly loving it.

"Rory. Braid my hair."

"First of all, where are your manners? Second, no we're gonna be so late."

"But Rory, you fancy me, so please braid my hair."

"You can't just use that to simply get your own way."

"Oh I can't? I just did," she's smiling so hard right now.

Erica knows I can't say no to her.

"Right, hurry up then," I beckon her to come and sit at the end of my bed.

I quickly do one long braid that cascades over her shoulder. I love her hair because it reminds me of Rapunzel, but it would drive me insane to do this everyday.

A couple of strands fall loose at the front, framing her face.
I love those pieces.

"I refuse to be late Erica, let's go."

We practically sprint down the corridors like we did on her first day here. Smiling and giggling as per usual.

She brings out a smile in me that no one else has. And I am so grateful for it.

We make it to the main office where Leon, Wyatt and Yaz are currently sitting looking rather impatient.

"Where on earth have you two been? I am desperate to see my man," Leon complains, seeming agitated.

"Erica wanted me to braid her hair," I instantly accuse her.

Her mouth drops, but in a joking tone says, "eh she's not wrong, whoops," and then she shrugs her shoulders.