☾︎23☽︎

The blindfold pov

What's she perceiving exactly? Keep suddenly running like that is pretty strange.

"Y/n, how far is that aura?" Since I don't sense that cursed spirit... Means it's far away from here, but she could only sense it in her cursed form...

"Where are you going?" She's automatically running away from the spirit maybe. It wasn't the same as the other time though. Man, she's too fast... Um much faster with her cursed form that's amazing. Besides, she doubled her speed in only two weeks. Although she was good at anticipating my moves with closed eyes. I went a bit rough on her though...

"Oi! Will you answer?" She keeps running like a freaked chicken, can she at least hear me? Guess I have to stop her now.

"Oops, got you!" I held her from the waist but I don't understand why she's resisting that much.

"Y/n, can you hear me?" Can't even hear me it seems. She's not conscious at all with those lifeless eyes, troublesome girl. Suddenly she started agonizing and screaming in pain like the first day we met.

"Where does it hurt?" Very good she's crying now. Guess I'll babysit her longer than expected. I held her jawbone and put my lips on her ear.

"Shhh, calm down y/n, you're fine. I'm here by your side. Bite my hand if you can hear me." Not that strong, silly! Okay~ I got it, would you stop biting now? She's calming down somehow. It's the same hand you kissed and stopped earlier, bipolar girl.

After moments she stopped struggling, the thing that manipulated her stopped, or maybe her body couldn't support that amount of speed yet.

"Am I that tasty?" This morning her energy was stable but far from a human one. Well, we ignore a lot of things about awakeners, I can only conclude that there's a strange connection between them and cursed spirits.

She ran away, meaning those curses had the instinct to kill her or maybe... The opposite!? I doubt that though. However, nothing is sure. I have to ask her about her family manuscripts. I think she won't mind even if it's forbidden to acknowledge an outsider.

"Gojo I-I'm scared." She's bubbling in my chest and squeezing my shirt. What will I do with you?

"Why?" I wiped her warm tears from those frozen cheeks. After looking at me with those wet e/c eyes, I think she's beautiful like that but I prefer her smiling face. Then her dry pink lips opened to answer my question.

"I have been dragged towards a cursed and powerful energy like iron to magnet. I-I'm sorry Gojo, earlier I lied about warming my body, I couldn't control my energy. I-I just want to see my family one last time, then kill me right away." Is she taking me for a beast? Well, that was the deal but, look at you whimpering and shivering from fear between my arms like a little dove. It would be hard for me to kill you.

Actually, I'll do it if she gets out of control one more time. She was dragged by a powerful curse, it has a strong impact on her to the point of activating her mana plus attracting her.

Since we're not aware of all cursed spirit's existence, I suggest it's an awakener like her... Nothing is determined because she was the proof that two percent is not a zero percent. Higher ups lied about a lot of things, especially awakeners. If there's others like her that means... Survival rate is much higher than what we were told.

"Those names from the nightmare were your family's?" Let's make her feel better. She nodded twice and held my shirt. How many are they exactly?

"Father was eating them one by one like..." Great! You are the best Satoru, you made her cry again. Let's light up the mood at least.