☾︎45☽︎

I lowered my head to see his huge fingers unbuttoning each golden button and the blouse fell down. I lowered my purple sweater before he removed it, then his warm hands traveled from my hips till my waist.

"I'm fine." As if he'll believe that, besides I didn't dare to look at his face. Finally his hands kept moving forward to take off the sweater from behind and he saw the bite over my throat, also the claws cut in my breast and the fingers marks down my neck. He softly touched my injuries and I smiled at him to say it doesn't hurt.

"When will you stop lying, y/n?" Deeply looking through my eyes he was angry but mostly sad, feeling uselessness which is unlike him. Even if he always says I'm a curse, looking at him gloomy is just hard to stand.

"I was the one who wished to stay alive and you were the one who allowed it. One day you have to fulfill your duty and finish your task. You believed in me once, and gave me a chance to come here. So, I'll believe in Sato... Forever." A soft sigh quitted his nose. His cold stare from earlier disappeared thanks to those words. However he's still thinking of a solution to this problem, because it can't just keep going like that, otherwise the result will be disappointing.

I am also thinking how to make Sukuna break the bound but since he hear my thoughts, I can't fool him. He put his hands on my shoulders and lowered his head till bowing. His fluffy white hair hid his pretty face and his hands squeezed my shoulders tightly. He's about to say something he didn't want to say.

"Show me your golden pussy." He squatted.

Smut

"Take off the skirt." I ordered him and he immediately did so but also my tights and underwear at once. Again his eyes were focusing on it till jealousy filled me. I told him to look up at the source first and he seriously watched my simadi after I removed the bra. Then I did what Sukuna taught me.

"It's better if you sit down and spread your legs." He better hold himself back because I wonder when Sukuna's patience will run out. After doing what he wanted, his calm and serious stare was intense. He leaned forward, grap my knees to put my ass on his thighs.

"I want to touch it." He said as he unzipped his pants to reveal his proud part. When I remembered what happened to me each night till my breath became heavier and shorter. Nor the greatest sorcerer nor anyone is allowed to get in but Sukuna. This is my inevitable destiny.

"You will burn, and I'll be tortured." After that answer he masturbated to make me feel guiltier and horny. My hips moved upward on its own. Obviously the sudden action made him stop touching himself and just feeling the abnormal hotness. I moved slightly and made another stripe crossing my arm till my palm to help him cum faster.

I was pleasing both of us without crossing the forbidden boundary. He let out throaty moans of pleasure feeling himself within my slit and palm. Seeing his red face fighting to not come already was so cute so I made my stripes hotter and he immediately came. His head crashed on my chest from pleasure or shame. Because he came in-

"Forget about what happened." His voice vibrated all over my stomach as for his heavy breath, and he didn't dare to look at me after that. I caressed his hair softly and said "good boy" first because he controlled his D from getting in and finally because he endured my cursed power for-

Half a minute... Perhaps he melted.

He is human after all, so do not compare him to us.

He didn't move at all so I patted his head and sat down yet he hid his face again in my lap. Guess the baby Sato finally came out to the world after tasting the worst creature's power.