☾︎25☽︎

𖣔𖣔𖣔

A long time ago, in the middle of the bloody war between shamans, afypnistés and curses, there were a mysterious clan. One of the most politically powerful clans in the whole country, however they were just feeble humans.

Before losing their entire power against the afypnistés threats, they used their money to keep leading, completely refusing to lose. They made an alliance with the strongest shamans and financed them for self protection.

They also helped people to survive and were considered as the humans' hope and heroes. The people called them Shiro.

They proposed to buy afypnistés' manuscripts for a lot of money. At first the idea was completely refused, but some afypnistés accepted when they nearly lost against sorcerers.

That prevented afypnistés from learning their History and the only condition was to keep the deal as a secret for the security of all sides.

They wrote all of those manuscripts in a book named "Sacred Power" They put their hands in a lot of knowledge and physical secrets that made them superior to ordinary humans.

The book was the honor of humans' sacrifice and triumph. They transmit it and protect it with all their strength from generation to generation.

The book survived for more than a thousand and half years. Until a Shiro member decided to burn it six years ago.

𖣔𖣔𖣔
Shiro: white

I feel bad about the book now but this story explains why my father surrendered to Gojo. Having an afypnoso member would be dangerous for the 'perfect' family ever.

"That explains your abnormal strength... why did you burn the book? I mean the human treasure." Oh right, I told him that I burned it the day we met. He remembers everything. I glanced at him as he seriously looked at me.

"I didn't know it was that important." Of course I won't tell him the reason because he will abandon me here and now. So, please ask another question.

"Her daddy prevented her from reading manga. Smut manga." MA.SA.RU one day I'll cut you into pieces and feed you to the hungry sewers rats. I glared at him as he was enjoying my rage so I threw the nearest knife straight to his mouth but he grabbed it from its handle. Then he licked his thumb scratch while smirking.

"You two stop playing around, and respect our gathering. I apologize about them. You can keep asking Gojo-san." Takahiro scolded us like high schoolers. It was always like that between the three of us. One day we were close, really close...

"I'm sure an important book like that one has copies, I want one." Well thanks to Aki you still have a chance. That day, if he didn't interrupt to say that he already memorized the whole book... Grandpa would have killed me. Because it's forbidden to make copies of the Sacred Power for unknown reasons.

"She burned the five copies and the original one on the same day." Father answered as I looked at him and saw Sana in his black eyes. I remained silent even if he was lying, but I involuntarily began to pant on my own. The reason he always made exceptions for Sana is to threaten me like now.

"Is that true?" Gojo asked me this time, and I nodded without looking at him. I don't want to lie to him, but it's not like there's another choice right now. I'll protect Sana no matter what.