☾︎40☽︎

Their neutral faces disappointed me as I mentioned that it was a joke. Director Masamichi scolded me to not joke around about serious matters. Also Nanami sighed at my carelessness.

I actually wanted to cheer up the mad Gojo sensei who got angrier showing that neutral face. I slowly bowed and stepped out to shut the door and shame at once. He never smiles when it comes to the monk.

Guess I have to tell them the truth, because one lie leads to another. But I have to see Geto first.

𝚄𝚗𝚔𝚠𝚘𝚗

𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚋 𝚙𝚕𝚜.

It's Ieiri-san, which means that the dissection sessions begin now. I knocked the door quietly in case she wouldn't hear it but she immediately opened.

"It's a blood test to compare it with the other one, when Satoru brought you here." Such a relief, and that means comparing my body before and after Sukuna's protocol which is useful.

"Yuji too?" She just nodded. After tasting Sukuna's blood I start doing everything he wants which makes sense. They want to know if there's a physical combination between me and Sukuna or if it's an energy bond.

"I'll inform Gojo sensei properly about Geto, but not yet."

"After what happened today, I planned to tell him, but it's way better if you do." Hopefully I talked to her before otherwise the result won't bond well.

"Still waiting for the right time to tell him, because he's angry today..." Is Geto really evil? I want to ask her that.

"Tell me what?" Shit, he hid his presence just like usual~ but since when has he been here?

I have to quickly find a convincing excuse. There were way better things to say but from all of the world's topics, Ieiri-san picked the worst.

"Her feelings." She said while completing the last touches of the blood test then she mentioned to contact him about the results.

He's opening the door inviting me to come with him. I walked beside him like nothing happened. Ignorance is something he despises so he caged me against the door. Obviously, he hadn't fell for Ieiri's lie.

"Gojo sensei, y/n! What are you doing here?" Yuji, I love you. I walked to him and pinched his cute cheeks.

"It hurtsh!" Two mouths were created to bite my fingers harshly till it bled. He basically wanted to cut my precious fingers?!

Sukuna, are you serious!?

He doesn't respond anymore. I promptly hid my hands behind, which meant the blindfolded could see it.

Ever since getting into the sewer, I knew that today would be the worst.

The mouths licked the blood and obviously Yuji felt it and before touching his cheek, I asked what he was doing here as if I didn't know that he came for the blood test.

I toyed with him saying that he fears needles but he admitted that Ieiri san was scarier and we laughed together.

"The others are waiting for you!" I sprinted to the field but harshly bumped into the tall blindfold. I hid my hands under the sleeves as he touched my elbows to lift my arms up.

When I resisted, he didn't force me. However, I could feel his heavy stare through the black fabric and the light smile added tension so I voluntarily did as he wanted. There were deep cuts over my indexes and thumbs. Perhaps it's broken...

"I-it doesn't hurt..." I lied not looking at him because it fucking hurts, blood filled my hands and sleeves. He held my wrist and dragged me back to the lab as I repeated that it wasn't a big deal.