☾︎32☽︎

"Is that a joke?" Those cold eyes of hers kept looking at me showing it wasn't a joke at all then silence filled the room. She's seriously waiting for me to do so but I have a heart, you know.

"So you wanted me to be your first and last time." She nodded, due to Sukuna's incident of course. I sighed heavily and recognized it's a serious and a dangerous matter, but come on girl you're much stronger than you imagine.

"What if I said no." I started redrawing her golden simadi like Sukuna did to challenge her even more.

"I will go. Far away." I don't like her cowardly side, but being the devil's slave is miserable. After knowing they were my students, she decided following the first meeting's roughness.

"Even in hell, I'll find you. Besides~ we had a deal remember! Your own deal, from the awakening day."

Author pov

Despite the big bed they were glued and gazed at each other without a break. Both recalled the same memory when they first met.

"You said you will be under my instructions. Means, you'll do anything I want, right?"

"I hate repeating myself."

"Deal then! Now I'm hoping for it. If you change your mind after... Bukkorosu."

Y/n smiled at him, it was exactly what she wanted him to remember, and Gojo anticipated already what she would say next.

"What if he ordered me to kill someone? Like one of your students." His thought she would insist on killing her again as he threatened a month ago. Paradoxically she was worried about other people's sake which made him deliver her a forehead flick to see her cute pouty face.

"My students are strong like their teacher! And his orders ain't absolute~" Her eyes gaped on his and her hands squeezed his shoulder.

"There's still hope!?" She asked in excitement and put her hands on his chest as he put his on her waist. She was optimistic instead as he nodded excitedly and hummed twice.

"Of course! Could you imagine a disease without medicine? War without end? The answer is no! There's always hope and a solution for any problem. So let's cheer up!" His words were a source of hope and inspiration, till her smile grew to a beam while imagining her bright future at Tokyo jujutsu tech.

"How!?" Gojo chuckled as the excited girl and was happy to see her shiny smile again then he patted her head.

"I dunno." He kept patting and smiling while her smile faded away then her stare sharpened within her neutral features.

"Let's find out, yay!" A stomach punch but had been blocked by his hand. At this moment she gave up not only in him but in herself for believing such a man. He hugged her tight saying it'll be fine and kissed her passionately. She closed her eyes so sleep while feeling his soft kisses and warm breath down her skin.

Gojo had an important thing to say but he decided to let her rest after this long day. He covered their bodies with the fluffy sheet, their foreheads touched and they slept while holding each other as a couple. He had a sensation that letting go of her warm body could drive him to an eternal coldness⚋so he never let go.

He doesn't trust afypnistés but slept with one, under the same roof and sheet. Despite the several pillows there her neck laid on his arm and both shared the same pillow.

Her sleeping face was the first sight after his eyes opened. He gazed at her nude body slightly covered with the warm sheet. The second woman sleeping on his bed was the creature he hated the most.